MINI+ [Game Finished] Fake Artist Goes to Camplus - Friday 5PM EST/9PM UTC/10PM BST (Saturday 6AM KST)

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,004
Pronouns
She/Her
i still don't get maid's squigglies on lurkette's drawing

I googled to make sure I was thinking of the right thing cause what you, ren and stinker drew made no sense

so on google a lot of them were displayed on top of some veggie leaves so I just added that under kghklh everything was done already

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭54,550
Pronouns
She/Her
Thank you for hosting, Stannie!! I’ve always wanted to play this game!!
image0.jpg

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,169,149
I googled to make sure I was thinking of the right thing cause what you, ren and stinker drew made no sense

so on google a lot of them were displayed on top of some veggie leaves so I just added that under kghklh everything was done already
I had to start a new drawing coz 3 of them made no sense to me sksk

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Alright, so first of all, I apologize for all the bumps at the beginning. I'm glad we finally got it sorted :viva:

I definitely see what should be changed if I ever host this again (didn't expect the rounds to move by fast).

Without further ado, at third place we have:

Second place:

First place:

Of course, it's @OutroTearTheFirst. Truly appalling :stonemin: fajlsd jk

Congrats and thanks for playing. I'll be back new and improved :darkkermit:

That means, Camp Seals get the first choice and Camp Sugar Gliders get to choose next.

@OutroTearTheFirst - 1st place - 2 merit badges, 4 orbs, 40k coins, and 40 Elite Gamer Points.
@Lurkette & @Baymax - 2nd place - 1 merit badge, 3 orbs, 30k coins, and 30 Elite Gamer Points.
@Chiharu - 3rd place - 1 merit badge, 2 orbs, 20k coins, and 20 Elite Gamer Points.
@Chomiczewska, @Nara, @Saint Ren, and @sm maid - Participation - 1 merit badge, 40k coins, and 7 Elite Gamer Points.

Last edited:
Top Bottom