MINI+ [Game Finished] Hot Seat - 12/26 @2PM EST/7PM UCT (12/27 @4AM KST)

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001

Welcome to the Hallyuplus edition of Hot Seat—a game where you are either in the Hot Seat or try to fool other players into thinking that you are the person in the Hot Seat.

vJgTf7l.png

On their turn, the player in the Hot Seat is given a question to answer.

Everyone including the player in the Hot Seat will have 5 minutes to submit a response to the question in play. The objective of the other players is to answer from the viewpoint of the player in the Hot Seat.

Once everyone has submitted, the GM will post all of the responses in the thread. Please note that if for some reason, 2 or more responses are the same they will be eliminated from the pile and can no longer be guessed. The only exception is when one of the duplicate responses was submitted by the player in the Hot Seat.

Players will then have 3 minutes to privately guess which answer was written by the player in the Hot Seat. They may NOT vote for their own answer.

Scoring

If you are the player in the hot seat, you earn 1 point for each player that correctly guesses your answer.

If you are the other player, you earn:

1 point for each player that guesses your answer.
2 points for guessing the player in the Hot Seat’s answer correctly.
***4 points for responding with the same answer as the player in the Hot Seat.

***If this happens, the GM announces that another player guessed the Hot-Seat Player’s response correctly, that player gets 4 points, and the round is over without any guessing.

Rinse and repeat this process until every player has been in the Hot Seat once.

After everyone has had their turn, the players with the most points win the game. If there is a tie, there will be a tie-breaker round.

j79y5Vm.png

Please have good sportsmanship and do not cheat; this includes, but is not limited to, colluding with other players and/or playing against your win conditions.

Please play for yourself only—this is not a team game!

Please absolutely do not hint at your identity in your responses, the gameplay thread, or anywhere else, before and during the voting phase.

You must submit a response for every round. 2 points will be deducted from your total score for every round you missed.

Please submit your response in a timely manner, or you may be considered as missing the round.

Your first response is final.

Please try to keep your response at around 20 words or so. Don’t submit an essay.

You must vote every round, or you will get 1 point deducted from your total score for every round missed.

Please be as mindful as possible when writing your responses. Avoid using explicit and vulgar language.

I fully reserve the right to reject your response for any proper reason.

Have fun and be nice.

All other H+ rules apply.

u1P4GLx.png

Prizes may be subject to changes.

1st place - 4 Orbs, 40k Coins, 40 Elite Gamer Points, and A Gold Medal.
2nd place - 3 Orbs, 30k Coins, 30 Elite Gamer Points, and A Silver Medal.
3rd place - 2 Orbs, 20k Coins, 20 Elite Gamer Points, and A Bronze Medal.
Participation - 40k Coins, 7 Elite Gamer Points, and A Ribbon.

Thanks to @Baymax for the lovely gfx <3

Last edited:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
@Polaris_Tae @Lurkette @Chomiczewska @Saint Ren @Nara

Just letting you know that if we dont fill the spots for other teams by tomorrow, ill probably host skribbl for us instead. I dont have any other free day to reschedule and dont wanna just cancel the game. Hope that's alright :christmasblob: i might think of a better alternative in the morning when im less wasted

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Let me settle my headache and I'll be updating the OP with a new game. Sorry for the inconvenience, folks, but just gotta improvise sometimes :peepopbirthday:

Im not gonna do this again at 2am
Plus my mom would send me to hospital if she saw me going around the house at that time
:taegun:

lmaooo, I'm gonna host a different game now actually so join if you will :TzuyuKek:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Do you have an estimate on how the game will be? Not that I won't play regardless, but I have a dog to meet.

If there's no additional player and everyone shows up & submits things timely, I'd say about 1.5hr or a tad longer?

Top Bottom