MINI+ [Game Finished] Hot Seat (Bchip and Stannie's anniversary) - Wed 4PM EDT/8PM UTC/Thurs 5AM KST

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001

Hosting this to commemorate our one-year anniversary—no, not wedding anniversary—of hard labor working on the EvilEvents Team :FitPar:

vJgTf7l.png

There will be 7 rounds.

In each round, a question/prompt will be posted in the thread.

All players, including Bchip and I, will have 5 minutes to submit a response to the question/prompt in play. The objective of the players is to try to answer from our (Bchip and Stannie's) perspective a.k.a. impersonate us.

Once everyone has submitted, I will post all of the responses in the thread. Please note that if for some reason, 2 or more responses are the same they will be eliminated from the pile and can no longer be guessed. The only exception is when one of the duplicate responses was submitted by one of us.

Players will then have 3 minutes to privately guess which answers were written by Bchip and me. They may NOT vote for their own answer.

Scoring

You get 1 point for each player that guesses your answer as either one of ours.
You get 1.5 points for guessing one of our answers correctly. You get 4 points for guessing both of our answers correctly.
***You get 4 points for responding with the same answer as ours.

***If this happens, the GM announces that a player has guessed our response correctly, that player gets 4 points, and the round is over without any guessing.

After 7 rounds, the players with the most points win the game. If there is a tie, there will be a tie-breaker round.

j79y5Vm.png

Please have good sportsmanship and do not cheat; this includes, but is not limited to, colluding with other players and/or playing against your win conditions.

Please absolutely do not hint at your identity in your responses, the gameplay thread, or anywhere else, before and during the voting phase.

You must submit a response for every round. 2 points will be deducted from your total score for every round you missed.

Please submit your response in a timely manner, or you may be considered as missing the round.

Your first response is final.

Please try to keep your response at around 20 words or so. Don’t submit an essay.

You must vote every round, or you will get 1 point deducted from your total score for every round missed.

Please be as mindful as possible when writing your responses. Avoid using explicit and vulgar language.

I fully reserve the right to reject your response for any proper reason.

Have fun and be nice.

All other H+ rules apply.

u1P4GLx.png

Prizes may be subject to changes.

1st place - 4 Orbs, 40k Coins, and 40 Elite Gamer Points.
2nd place - 3 Orbs, 30k Coins, and 30 Elite Gamer Points.
3rd place - 2 Orbs, 20k Coins, and 20 Elite Gamer Points.
Participation - 40k Coins and 7 Elite Gamer Points.

I3Iahxw.png

1. @Chomiczewska
2. @Nara
3. @Baymax
4. @Bellamy
5. @AKID❀KI
6. @Polaris_Tae

WAIT-LIST

@Trickster
@boo
@ARandomFan

@Gamer Squad

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Wow, has it really been a year, it seems like you guys have been in events for much longer :whaaat:
Happy anniversary, smu!

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
hm waitlist me pls
1243.jpg

Yas, return to the gamer scene, bobo
1243.jpg

Wow, has it really been a year, it seems like you guys have been in events for much longer :whaaat:
Happy anniversary, smu!

Ahvsjs right! Last year felt like 10 years :poggers:

waitlist please in case I don't make it :pepesanta:
I'll wait for you :knifeduck:
779970493595516959.png

Having shared braincell will help me in this game, smu stannie :bakacat:

Is this referring to Chip or me? :JudgyDubu:
Can't believe it's been a year already- congrats :poggers:

Smu!

Thanks, Nara :shablob:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,204,414
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't know anything about you or Bchip, I think I will need a manual:TzuyuKek:. Please SMU.
And btw HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!:shablob:

Top Bottom