MINI+ [Game Finished] [October] Telepathic Artists - Non-competitive

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
20201001-093921-0000.png

Intro

Have you ever wondered what would happen when you mixed the Telephone game and Pictionary together? Yep.

Mechanics

Players will be assigned as either the Painter or the Describer. You
may state your preference when signing up, but please keep in mind you may be re-assigned for balance purposes so only sign up if you’re open to either role.

The goal of hosting this game is to overcome time zone differences; therefore, the game may last for several days, as players are allowed up to 12 hours to complete either their description or painting. (Obviously, the sooner, the better.)

Once all players have completed their part, the GM will determine a date to reveal the final results.

How to Play

The game starts with the GM picking out a picture and sending it to the first Describer to describe. The Describer must describe using exactly 10 words - no more, no less. Alternatively, they may also describe via recording a voice-note between 10-20 seconds.

The description gets relayed by the GM via PM to the next Painter in line, who will paint based on the description given.

This process continues until we reach the last Painter who is responsible for the final piece.

Rules

Have good sportsmanship and do not collude with other players. This includes, but not limited to, revealing your painting or description to other players and non-players alike.

Painters may NOT include any words or numbers that are the same as, similar or related to, the previous description given in their painting.

Describers may not describe with just a "list" but must use a somewhat coherent phrase/sentence. You may be creative or go wild with the description, but keep it…PG-13 please.

Have fun.

All others H+ rules apply.

Prizes

Prizes may be subject to change.

Partcipation - 40k coins and 7 elite points each player.

Players

1. @Bchip

2. @Belrockangel
3. @Nara
4. @Chomiczewska
5. @OutroTearTheFirst
6. @Polaris_Tae

7. @Baymax
8. @Beefy
9. @ARandomFan
10. @Chiharu

Please note, the game may start as soon as we have 10-12 players. But if we hit that quota early, I might wait for a bit in case there are others who may be interested in playing. As far as the time, it's flexible since players will have up to 12 hours to complete their part.

@Gamer Squad

Last edited:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,677,964
Pronouns
She/Her
It will be my 3rd time playing this...smu please:poggers:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Hi guys, I've decided to change this to a non-competitive game with no team this time. Due to the number of players, it'd work out better this way. If you have any issues with it, let me know.

The randomized roles are listed below. I'll be sending the picture to the first describer shortly once I get off work. Thank you~

@Belrockangel (Describer)
@OutroTearTheFirst (Painter)
@Chiharu (Describer)
@Chomiczewska (Painter)
@Nara (Describer)
@ARandomFan (Painter)
@Bchip (Describer)
@Baymax (Painter)
@Beefy (Describer)
@Polaris_Tae (Painter)

Stannie