GAME+ [Game Finished] Put Your Records On - Starting Tues 3/9 10AM EST (Wed 12AM KST)

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Records.png

Hosting this as my playlist desperately needs to be updated and I also need some emo breakdowns.

R3.png

There will be 5 rounds.

Each round will have a theme and/or scene.

Players must submit a song (via a google form) that they feel fits the given theme and/or scene

Some rounds may have special criteria, which will give out bonus points if fulfilled. Participation is optional.

Once the submission phase is over, players will be asked to score the submissions via a google form.

Players will score the submissions as follows: 1 being the lowest, 2 being the second-lowest, so on and so forth; the highest score will change depending on the total number of submissions; they will give 0 to their own songs.

Players will have 12 hours to submit a song and then another 12 hours to score.

At the end of 5 rounds, the players with the highest total points will be the winners of the game.

If there is a tie, the player whose top-scored song is higher than others’ will win the tiebreaker. The next tiebreaker is if their lowest scored song is higher than others' lowest scored songs.

R4.png

Your submissions for at least 2 out of 5 rounds must be in English and original English songs. There is no language restriction for the remaining rounds. However, if your song is not in English, you must include an English translation for the lyrics.

All submissions must be studio versions.

Only Youtube links will be accepted.

Sidetracks are allowed.

Covers are acceptable as long as they are studio versions.

A song may NOT be used twice by the same or different players during the entire game.

A player may NOT submit songs by the same artist more than once during the entire game.

Your first submission is final—the only exception is if you happen to submit the same song as another player. In that case, you will be asked to resubmit if your submission comes later.

You must submit a song every round. 20 points will be deducted from your total score for every submission phase you missed.

Please submit your response on time, or you will be considered as missing the round.

You must vote every round. 20 points will be deducted from your total score for every voting phase you missed.

If your submissions do not fit the theme (this will be determined at the GM’s discretion), you will receive a 20 point deduction from your total score.

Please have good sportsmanship and do not cheat; this includes, but is not limited to, colluding with other players and/or playing against your win conditions.

Please absolutely do not hint at your identity in your submissions, the gameplay thread, or anywhere else, before and during the voting phase. If it’s deemed that you have done any of the aforementioned, you will be disqualified from the game at a minimum.

When voting, please strive to be impartial and judge solely based on the submissions and not any other factors.

Have fun and be nice.

All other H+ rules apply.

R5.png

Prizes may be subject to changes.

1st place - 5.5 orbs, 55k coins, 40 Elite Gamer Points.
2nd place - 4.5 orbs, 45k coins, 30 Elite Gamer Points.
3rd place - 3.5 orbs, 35k coins, 20 Elite Gamer Points.
Participation - 70k and 7 Elite Gamer Points.

All participants of this game will also be able to collect the following card as an item:

GCzoESq.jpg

R6.png

1. @Saint Ren
2. @yerm
3. @Polaris_Tae
4. @Chococo
5. @abra
6. @Bellamy
7. @AKID❀KI
8. @𝕋☹𝔸𝕊𝕋
9. @Chomiczewska
10. @Nara
11. @OutroTearTheFirst
12. @ARandomFan
13. @Baymax
14. @Chiharu
15. @Beefy

Thanks, @zoo (mate), for the lovely gfx <333

@Gamer Squad

Last edited:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,169,849
Your submissions for at least 2 out of 5 rounds must be in English and original English songs. There is no language restriction for the remaining rounds. However, if your song is not in English, you must include an English translation for the lyrics.
Only two?? So I don't even need to know western music :tea2: Smu

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
What's with the anger?! @sm maid To think I even tried to defend your honor from the like of yongfilms :weep:

So if there are no lyrics does that count as English? :fab:

I'm- WHAT

tenor.gif

Only two?? So I don't even need to know western music :tea2: Smu

Maybe the bonus will be "If you submit a western song you'll get 100 extra points." :lurk1:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I'm prolly gonna cap out the playerlist at 16 so players won't have to listen to too many songs. Possibly increasing the phases to 16/16 hours, too, if we get there :poggers:

Top Bottom