GAME+ [Game Finished] Telepathic Artists

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
oN5XMXy.png

Intro

Have you ever wondered what would happen when you mixed the Telephone game and Pictionary together? Welcome to telepathic artists.

Mechanics

Players will be assigned as either the Painter or the Describer. You may state your preference when signing up, but please keep in mind you may be re-assigned for balance purposes so only sign up if you’re open to either role.

The goal of hosting this game is to overcome time zone differences; therefore, the game may last for several days, as players are allowed up to 12 hours to complete either their description or painting. (Obviously, the sooner, the better.)

Once all players have completed their part, the GM will determine a date to reveal the “masterpieces.”

How to Play

The game starts with the GM picking out a picture and sending it to the first Describer to describe. The Describer must describe using exactly 10 words - no more, no less. Alternatively, they may also describe via recording a voice note between 10-20 seconds.

The description gets relayed by the GM via PM to the next Painter in line, who will paint based on the description given.

This process continues until we reach the last Painter who is responsible for the final piece.

Rules

Have good sportsmanship and do not collude with other players. This includes, but is not limited to, revealing your painting or description to other players and non-players alike.

Painters may NOT include any words or numbers that are the same as, similar, or related to, the previous description given in their painting.

Describers may not describe with just a "list" but must use a somewhat coherent phrase/sentence. You may be creative or go wild with the description, but keep it PG-13, please.

Have fun.

All others H+ rules apply.

Prizes

Prizes may be subject to change.

Participation - 250 Crystal Shards, 75k coins, and 7 elite points per player.

***In addition, one of the lucky participants will win 2 random +cards from our special winter edition–one to keep and one to give away. Please be sure to complete the form below within 48 hours of the winner announcement to claim your prizes:

Players

1. @Baymax
2. @hatfelt
3. @soozie
4. @OutroTearTheFirst
5. @Bchip
6. @Chomiczewska
7. @Seriously
8. @Nara
9. @Chiharu
10. @boo
11. @ARandomFan
12. @sm maid
13. @Bellamy
14. @Saint Ren
15. @yongfilms
16. @AKID❀KI

Please note, the game may start as soon as we have 10-12 players. But if we hit that quota early, I might wait for a bit in case there are others who may be interested in playing. As far as the time, it's flexible since players will have up to 12 hours to complete their part.

@Gamer Squad

Last edited:

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭773,045
Pronouns
idk
Smu~
I don’t wanna be a describer tho :pandafrozen: I failed so hard when I was…

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,060,604
Pronouns
She/Her
smu preferably desceshiber

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,900
gfx and drawing are two different things!!!
Is slightly confused now with what the painting would be...
:youdontsay:
@Stannie when you say "painting" is there any restrictions on what you actually mean? As in does it have to be DRAWN using brush/pen tools? Or can you use photoshop or whatever to put an edit together? I'm assuming the former?

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Is slightly confused now with what the painting would be...
:youdontsay:
@Stannie when you say "painting" is there any restrictions on what you actually mean? As in does it have to be DRAWN using brush/pen tools? Or can you use photoshop or whatever to put an edit together? I'm assuming the former?

Since this is a non-competitive game aka no scoring, it's gonna be quite lenient and I'm just using "painting" loosely here :poggers: As long as you don't just cut and paste images together (minimal use of images is acceptable too) and call it a day, it's fine. You can use photoshop or whatever you're comfortable with!

I've recycled this game a few times already so you can check out some reveals to get an idea :TzuyuKek:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,900
Since this is a non-competitive game aka no scoring, it's gonna be quite lenient and I'm just using "painting" loosely here :poggers: As long as you don't just cut and paste images together (minimal use of images is acceptable too) and call it a day, it's fine. You can use photoshop or whatever you're comfortable with!

I've recycled this game a few times already so you can check out some reveals to get an idea :TzuyuKek:

Okay, got it thank you! Just didn't wanna be suffering doing a terrible scribble when I could use something easier.
I'll give the previous games a look thanks
:pepesanta:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,514
Pronouns
She/Her
If there's a chance smu...if not,let me know when the game is over, the results are always funny:pepesanta:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Alrighty, i think we can probably start now as I'd be able to find another player somehow :poggers: If there are any more players added, it's gonna be a hot mess take too long to go through the whole player list :hulaminus:

I will rng and send the first describer a picture to describe shortly! :lurk1:

If there's a chance smu...if not,let me know when the game is over, the results are always funny:pepesanta:

Yes, of course I'll add you :poggers:

Top Bottom