[Game Finished] The Last Train Sequel - Monday @11AM EST / Tuesday @12AM KST

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,438,649
jslfd Chomi, you guys were the only team that didn't have to use hint for the first challenge. You were leading by a good distance until the car racing game :teehee:
Me at Nara's phone:
720100695033905172.gif

We would have won
oh damn what did you do :sip:
nara couldn't send her car ss, so after some waiting me and Mina had to reply it ot get 40 pts

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭720,808
Me at Nara's phone:
720100695033905172.gif

We would have won

nara couldn't send her car ss, so after some waiting me and Mina had to reply it ot get 40 pts
That was a traumatizing experience for me. But you and Mina pulled through :wow:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
@AKID❀KI :teehee:

Final Destination

You’re finally just a few feet away from the mod station. However, your heart gets caught up in your throat as you spot Akidoki already standing there. You would run, but then the overlord-to-be seems more dejected than actually wanting to harm you.

The Challenge:

Being the softie that you are, you take your chance and come closer to find out why. After the surprisingly heart-to-heart conversation, you learn that one of Aki’s adopted children, Lion Peepo, has just been killed.

“I haven’t told anyone about this yet,” Aki says between sobs, “If you’re able to catch the culprit, I’ll set you free and you can have all the orbs I was planning to give stan as payment for hosting games.”

Even though Aki has a ton of enemies, you manage to narrow down to 5 suspects: AStannie, BChip, Rekting, riri, and soozie. You interrogate them and ask about their relationship with Aki.

AStannie: Aki hasn’t paid me for months so I’m kinda bitter.

BChip: We tolerate each other.

Rekting: Uhm...can I plead the fifth?

Riri: I’m Aki’s favorite child.

Soozie: I’m pretty sure I’m Aki’s favorite child.

You tap your chin and then ask them about Lion Peepo next.

AStannie: I can’t tell if it’s a lion or a frog.

BChip: I heard Aki wanting to give most of her inheritance to Lion Peepo. Makes sense since it was the nicest among Aki’s children after all.

Rekting: Who?

Riri: It’s cute, but shouldn’t be getting the biggest share of the inherit--oops, I mean, yeah, it’s cute.

Soozie: We have a very good relationship. I like Lion Peepo, but I’m still Aki’s favorite child. Or so I was told.

Who killed Lion Peepo? Explain your rationale.

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533

Final Destination

You’re finally just a few feet away from the mod station. However, your heart gets caught up in your throat as you spot Akidoki already standing there. You would run, but then the overlord-to-be seems more dejected than actually wanting to harm you.

The Challenge:

Being the softie that you are, you take your chance and come closer to find out why. After the surprisingly heart-to-heart conversation, you learn that one of Aki’s adopted children, Lion Peepo, has just been killed.

“I haven’t told anyone about this yet,” Aki says between sobs, “If you’re able to catch the culprit, I’ll set you free and you can have all the orbs I was planning to give stan as payment for hosting games.”

Even though Aki has a ton of enemies, you manage to narrow down to 5 suspects: AStannie, BChip, Rekting, riri, and soozie. You interrogate them and ask about their relationship with Aki.

BChip: I heard Aki wanting to give most of her inheritance to Lion Peepo. Makes sense since it was the nicest among Aki’s children after all.

Riri: It’s cute, but shouldn’t be getting the biggest share of the inherit--oops, I mean, yeah, it’s cute.

Soozie: We have a very good relationship. I like Lion Peepo, but I’m still Aki’s favorite child. Or so I was told.

cant believe i was put on trial for killing peepo :peepoblanket: i would never

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164

Final Destination

The Challenge:

Okay this was epic. I laughed a lot. Stannie you are such a good writer! Gosh. You are talented. :LovePar:

Also.... you get no salary for this month.

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Top Bottom