MINI+ [Game Finished] The Odd One Out

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001

The Odd One Out

Intro

The H+ Club once again opens its doors for new members and has sent out a secret invitation to a selected few. Before you can join, you must prove you are among the invitees and figure out “the odd one out” who has infiltrated into the group.

How to Play

The game are played in 3 rounds. In each round, players are randomly assigned the following roles:

(1) Infiltrator whose identity is unknown to all other players, including the Accomplice. Their objective is to stay undetected.
(1) Accomplice whose identity is made known to all players. Their objective is to assist and give out clues to the Infiltrator.
(4-6) Invitees who do not know each other. Their objective is to prove their identity as well as figure out the Infiltrator’s identity.

Words Playing Phase

At the start of each round, all players will each be given 7 random words by the GM via PM. After analyzing their word bank, the Accomplice then picks out an invitation card (i.e. picture of an idol) from the list (this will be posted in the thread before the game starts). Their goal is to choose one that best fits their given words, as they want to give out useful clues to the Infiltrator. Once the picture has been chosen, the GM will PM it to all players, except the Infiltrator.

The Accomplice will be the first one to play a word from their word bank in the Gameplay thread. The word should somehow connect with the invitation card. Then, in randomized order, the rest of the players also proceed to do the same.

Once all players have posted a word, the Accomplice gives out a second word, and so on until everyone has played two words.

Voting Phase

After all players have played two words, the content of the invitation card is revealed.

The Accomplice then explains why they chose the two words and how they fit the content of the invitation card. All other players will also do the same. After all explanations have been given, each player (except the Accomplice) may vote on who they think the Infiltrator is.

Scoring

Each invitee who voted correctly scores 1 point.

If the Infiltrator receives 0-1 vote, the Infiltrator and the Accomplice both score 2 points each.

If two or more players guess correctly, the Infiltrator and the Accomplice do not score any point.

The winner is the player with the most points at the end of 3 rounds.

Example

Accomplice's Word Bank: cute, mean, blonde, sad, oval, happy
Invitee A's Word Bank: dramatic, clever, grumpy, pale, basic, north
Infiltrator's Word Bank: pretty, sour, greedy, experiment, mobile, lucky
Invitee B's Word Bank: absorbing, blue, rare, gentle, handsome, tacky

Accomplice analyzed their words and secretly chose:

lb0es92.jpg

Picture gets sent to everyone, except the Infiltrator.

Accomplice decided to play cute and mean from their word bank.
Invitee A played north and grumpy
Infiltrator tried to analyze the clues and played pretty and sour.
Invitee B played blue and handsome.

Voting Phase

Content of Invitation Card (i.e. Irene's picture) is revealed.

Accomplice's explanation: well, from my word bank, I chose cute because Irene is cute; she looks kinda mean there.
Invitee A: Irene looks grumpy in that pic so that's why I chose it. North...uh, red velvet went to north Korea right?
Infiltrator: Irene is obviously pretty. Sour is the closest word I have to describe her expression.
Invitee B: I don't have words that match the pic very well so I chose handsome because it's kinda like pretty aldfkj blue 'cause the background is blue.

Players

1. @Some
2. @Ombré @Nara
3. @Yuki
4. @Chomiczewska
5. @BlueNose
6. @Chiharu
7. @Still Disappointed
8. @OutroTearTheFirst

Rules

Please have good sportsmanship and do not collude with other players.

Please do not reveal the words or pictures you received via PM to other players unless otherwise prompted.

A picture may only be used once.

If there's a tie in scores, the player who wins more rounds will be the winner.

Have fun and be nice.

All other H+ rules apply.

Prize Distribution

1st - 4 orbs, 40k coins, 40 Elite Gamer Points
2nd - 3 orbs, 30k coins, 30 Elite Gamer Points
3rd - 2 orbs, 20k coins, 20 Elite Gamer Points

Participation - 40k, 7 Elite Gamer Points

List of Pictures:

Last edited:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Not at 11 pm still being late AF for me... It's 12 am here

:okbye: :okbye: :okbye:

When will EST have to get up at 5am to play games (hint: never)

:viva::viva::viva:

:tears:

I'm sorry, I tried. Next time I'll do it earlier for you guys :okbye:

Kłapouchy

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,759
:tears:

I'm sorry, I tried. Next time I'll do it earlier for you guys :okbye:
thx, I really appreciate the effort.

:palove::palove::palove:

I think I've only ever played one game (during Throne Wars II at 4am)
Maybe there'll be one in the future that I'll be able to play...
Hoping for that Telephone/Pictionary fusion to come back soon uwu

Top Bottom