MINI+ [Game Finished] To be, or not to be - Thurs 5PM EST/9PM UTC/Fri 6AM KST

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
To be, or not to be

“To be, or not to be,” that is certainly not the question here.

In this game, it’s a matter of to kill...or be killed.

How to Play

Your objective is to be the last one standing.

On each turn, players have 7 minutes to discuss and submit one of the following actions: shoot yourself; shoot another player, or shoot at the sky.

Players’ actions will be resolved as follows:

-If you shoot yourself, you die—unless someone targets you, in which case they die and you live.
-If you shoot another player, they die—unless they shoot themselves, in which case you die and they live.

-If you shoot at the sky, nothing happens—unless someone targets you, in which case you die.

***Thing to note, after each round, I will only be revealing the player(s) that get eliminated and not who targeted them. All actions, however, will be disclosed after the game ends.

Rinse and repeat this process until only one remains.

If players get eliminated in the same round, this is the order that determines who wins the tie-breaker: death by shooting another player; death by shooting yourself; then death by shooting at the sky.

If, for some reason, there are three or fewer players remaining and their actions keep resulting in a tie for 3 times, the final survivor will be rng’d at that point.

Rules

Please have good sportsmanship and do not cheat; this includes, but is not limited to, colluding with other players and/or playing against your win conditions.

Please submit your response in a timely manner, or your action may be rng’d. If you fail to submit for the second time, you will be eliminated from the game and not qualified for the polaroid raffle.

Your first response is final.

You may freely discuss your actions and form alliances but everything must be done in the gameplay thread. Outside communication is strictly prohibited!

If you are eliminated, please use /dead or /np playing if you'd still like to post in this thread but avoid being too distracting.

Have fun and be nice.

All other H+ rules apply.

Prizes

1st place
- 3 orbs, 80k coins, 30 Elite Gamer Points.
2nd place - 2 orbs, 70k coins, 20 Elite Gamer Points.
3rd place - 1 orb, 60k coins, 10 Elite Gamer Points.
Participation - 70k and 5 Elite Gamer Points.

The 1st place winner will also receive a hint for the mystery! Please contact @Chiharu to claim your hint should you place 1st in this game.

In addition, a themed polaroid will be given to one of the participants via RNG.

Players

1. @soozie
2. @Chomiczewska
3. @sm maid
4. @boo
5. @Bchip
6. @Baymax
7. @yerm
8. @Seriously
9. @hatfelt
10. @Bellamy
11. @Nara

@Gamer Squad

P.S. I found this game from one of the gaming forums (mafiascum) so credit to them for it.​

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,050
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Sign me up

dreamcatcher-kpop.gif

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score