Be strong, be braveγ€° VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­31,203,914
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm late to the party again πŸ˜‚
Thank you so much for another fantastic event! :LovePar:
@Stannie and @soozie you did a wonderful job from beginning to end, like everyone said: it was stressful but fun! I hope you can take your very deserved vacationπŸŽ‰
To all the staff members who participated, thank you for your hard work!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Also dear @kimsguardian thanks to you i was able to participate in this event, i had 0 expectation but we still landed on 6th placeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Your support was super important, you were such a good partner😭

Ps i have 3 regrets:
1. Missing Chiharu's game.
2. Not making more attempts in the speed game.
3. Not writing a message to a third-party during task 4, so i will make a quick shout-out to @Bchip because everytime i watch my Deck, i like what i see...a lot! You always pick the right pic so i'm anticipating your work for the new editions.πŸ’œ

Congrats to the top 3 winners...and the rest of the players too since we all won something at the endπŸ˜‰
As always, it was a pleasure to meet with you in an event, let's see each other again next time!:hehe:

kimsguardian

πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸšͺ Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
π–π–Šπ–Ž'π–˜ π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
Plus Coins
β¨­1,577,770
Pronouns
He/Him
congratulations to the winners, everyone's did great!
thank god finally it's over after days of stressful yet we had so much fun doing it, now i can sleep early & i don't have to worry to be slayed in the battle again~
also massive thanks to our events team especially the incredible stannie & soozie, we're lucky to have you!

see you guys in the next h+ big event! :lurk1:

I'm late to the party again πŸ˜‚
Thank you so much for another fantastic event! :LovePar:
@Stannie and @soozie you did a wonderful job from beginning to end, like everyone said: it was stressful but fun! I hope you can take your very deserved vacationπŸŽ‰
To all the staff members who participated, thank you for your hard work!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Also dear @kimsguardian thanks to you i was able to participate in this event, i had 0 expectation but we still landed on 6th placeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Your support was super important, you were such a good partner😭

Ps i have 3 regrets:
1. Missing Chiharu's game.
2. Not making more attempts in the speed game.
3. Not writing a message to a third-party during task 4, so i will make a quick shout-out to @Bchip because everytime i watch my Deck, i like what i see...a lot! You always pick the right pic so i'm anticipating your work for the new editions.πŸ’œ

Congrats to the top 3 winners...and the rest of the players too since we all won something at the endπŸ˜‰
As always, it was a pleasure to meet with you in an event, let's see each other again next time!:hehe:
yeah we are indeed the late-late couple :hehe:
i'm sorry you had to partnered up with me so i only dragged you down since this is my first h+ major event & i can't thank you enough for that.
thank you for being such an amazing partner! :heartublob:

Bchip

α΄€ ʜ Ι’ α΄€ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­1,854,350
Pronouns
He/Him
2ND PLACE? :poggers: Thank you for hard carrying me, Chomi!

And thank you for this event, @soozie and @Stannie :LovePar: Lately our events were more simple, so it was good to have something more complex back. I loved it.
You guys did an amazing, so everyone on Events Team.

And thank you to all users who joined us <3​

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­8,050,232
I'm late, but thanks for the event :CupPar:there were some things that bothered me and I thought could have been done better, and this event increased my stress by like, 10%, but I can tell a lot of effort went into it :TipPar:. Despite my complaints, for the most, I did have fun. 7/10, would maybe do again :heartublob:

Also, @yerm this theme was such a slay, u popped off.

Top Bottom