[Game Finished] The Value i$ Right! - Fri 2PM EST / Sat 3AM KST

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
The Value i$ Right!

Are you a smart shopper? Confident in your retail knowledge? Think you have what it takes to always get the best possible bargain? Well, then challenge yourself in The Value i$ Right, a game that’s loosely inspired by the gameshow of similar name.

Gameplay

The game will be divided into two Phases.

In the First Phase, there will be 10 rounds. In each round, the GM will post a "merchandise" in the thread. The players have 3 minutes to attempt to estimate the value in the PM. The player(s) who bids closest to the value without going over will earn 2 points and the player(s) who has the second closest bid without going over will earn 1 point. For uniformity, please use USD only.

The Second and Final Phase will also consist of 10 rounds. In each round, players will be presented with two "things" – the first one with a number and the second without. They will have 4 minutes to guess in the PM: 1) whether they think the second is Higher or Lower than the first based on an unknown value metric that they'd have to figure out, and 2) what that value metric is. If they correctly guess both, they will earn 2 points; and 1 point if only one of the two guesses is correct.

Example:
Round 1: SNSD (9) vs. 2ne1 (X)
Answer: Lower. Number of members.

Players with the most points by the end of the game will win.

Rules

Your first answer is final. Edited answer will not count.

You may find a value at another place that’s different from what the GM has indicated, but please respect that the GM’s answer will be upheld.

Feel free to discuss (or throw other players off) in thread, but play for yourself and do not collab. This is not a team game.

Be nice and cute.

All other H+ rules apply.

Prize Distribution

1st place – 100K and 2 orbs
2nd place – 65K and 1 orb
3rd place – 45K coins
Participation – 5K

Playerlist

1. GreenLeaf
2. Kim Yohan GoldenDivas
3. soozie
4. BChip
5. Chiharu
6. Chomiczewska
7. Beefy
8. OutroTearTheFirst
9. AKID❀KI
10. Nara
11. Saint Renjun

Wait-List

BayMax

COUNTDOWN TO GAME

Another game created out of boredom :lurk1:

Last edited:
S

Some

I won't be able to join unfortunately just wanted to say love the title made me chukle 😂

Top Bottom