Give me some fun Jpop recs >_<

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,459
I'm getting back into learning Japanese and as such want to start listening to Japanese songs again. So give me your best recommendations!

Some stuff that I like:

GReeeeN, in general, is amazing
:wow:

I had Wataridori on loop for months!

Everthing to do with this is amazing

Anything by Perfume, Sekai no Owari, etc

I don't really have an interest in 48G but High Tension is probably my favourite from them...

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
Well, if you liked that SaiSai song, you might like some Golden Bomber! Which has probably already been recommended to you, but I really love them so I'll say it again.

I actually translated all of their last album, so you can look through that and listen to some of the tracks that way.

Give me a minute and I'll come up with more.

S

Some

👆( full ver got deleted only short is up on youtube so this is the only full ver i could find )

i aint done yet cuz this form has a media limit and 22/7 has too many freaking bops

S

Some

one of the things that makes 22/7 songs even more amazing is the lyrics so please check those out wanted to get more into hinata and 46G + artists but 46G have too many good songs so i chose the underrated 22/7 they have less songs and i need to go to sleep soon 🤣 their 6th single comes out tommorow 9/30 so check that out ! They'll try and add new sounds they havent done much of before with some their unit songs and coupling

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,459

one of the things that makes 22/7 songs even more amazing is the lyrics so please check those out wanted to get more into hinata and 46G + artists but 46G have too many good songs so i chose the underrated 22/7 they have less songs and i need to go to sleep soon 🤣 their 6th single comes out tommorow 9/30 so check that out ! They'll try and add new sounds they havent done much of before with some their unit songs and coupling

Oh, I just started the 22/7 anime the other day and it looks promising so I'll be sure to check these out!

I liked this one too!

:heartublob:

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
How about we get some music outside of the AkiP-sphere, hmm?

And everything on Ebichu's last album. I recommend starting with the most recent and moving backwards (should you want to hear more) because they definitely have changed their sound a whole lot over the years.

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,459

And everything on Ebichu's last album. I recommend starting with the most recent and moving backwards (should you want to hear more) because they definitely have changed their sound a whole lot over the years.

That last track.

:omgwhat:

I LOVE IT!!!

:partydogo:

tumblr_inline_p31caosG051tkowpw_400.gifv

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,459

Update: I listened to all of Ebichu's 'playlist' and all I have to say is POP PERFECTION! I guess there's no turning back skdksdjk :poggers:

I only know Golden Bomber bc of their rage song so this rec was super interesting. Not something I'd go out of my way to look for, but wow that was awesome! OT but their song titles are always relatable AF

I loved essentially all of these recs

oh, wowwow the first track was amazing

:omgwhat:

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
Update: I listened to all of Ebichu's 'playlist' and all I have to say is POP PERFECTION! I guess there's no turning back skdksdjk :poggers:

I only know Golden Bomber bc of their rage song so this rec was super interesting. Not something I'd go out of my way to look for, but wow that was awesome! OT but their song titles are always relatable AF

I loved essentially all of these recs

We update (by we I mean abra) the Stardust thread with Ebichu news and talk and stuff if you want to visit sometime!

Golden Bomber I'm always either dancing to or crying to. They're such a unique band because their vocalist truly knows his way around a pop song but spends all of his time writing comedy songs or deeply emotional songs. I love them.

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,459
Hope you like them :shablob:

PS: please do stop by the Fish Market and Stardust Planet threads

I loved them. That futon song skaksjdks
It was great!

We update (by we I mean abra) the Stardust thread with Ebichu news and talk and stuff if you want to visit sometime!

Golden Bomber I'm always either dancing to or crying to. They're such a unique band because their vocalist truly knows his way around a pop song but spends all of his time writing comedy songs or deeply emotional songs. I love them.

Will be sure to check it out!

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
I loved them. That futon song skaksjdks
It was great!
I'm glad you liked these :wow: they're staples of my jpop playlist alongside some of the artists you mentioned
I wasn't sure whether to include the futon song but it's so cute I had to take the chance to spread it

Top Bottom