santa's #1 reindeer
Events
Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,305,760
  • Snowflake
  • EXO's ChanHun
I want to try online shopping for clothing since I don’t have time to go to the mall anymore. Most of the sites I know are just popular stores like H&M, Forever21, but I want to try shopping at some new places.

What are some of your favorite online stores? :D

Reactions: sandwich

Sofs

FeverSeasonJuly1st
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
I really like ASOS.

I used to promote Shein on my blog and got tons of free stuff. The quality isn't bad, depends of what you buy... I got some of the best sweaters for a really good price. I would avoid jeans and any type of pants.

Reactions: Bom and sooz

Bronx

Nugu
Reaction score
drowning in Krystal's wet pussy ocean pool
Plus Coins
⨭205
ASOS +1

i bought an evening bag from Shein for like 10$ years ago. I still have it & absolutely love it. and the clutches/evening bags they currently have in stock rn are really pretty.
i also bought a few t-shirts from there back then, but didn't like the material that much and some of the writings came bad..

Other u can check out: FarFetch, Fashion Nova

Reactions: sooz
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭800
My favorite online store for clothing and other accessories is only Reecoupons, I only prefer to buy from there, because there are many good stores coupons codes are available there, it help me to buy good stuff by using coupons, nowadays they are offering Black Friday promo codes, I bought my fall season clothes from there.

Reactions: sandwich