EVENT+ Goodbye Camplus! | Camplus Closing Thread

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
camplus_closing.png

3 weeks have passed and the camplusers have successfully played many games and won many merit points!
During this event we hope users have made plenty of friends and had a lot of fun although it could be tiring sometimes.
This event has attracted more than 40 H+ users that have filled out the camp sorting form, there have been more than 10 users in each camp, more than 10 games have been hosted,around 16 daily tasks have been completed and 110 cookies have been sold across the forum!
Congratulations to everyone that has reached their desired rank and if you didn't make it, don''t worry there's always a next time.
While every player has given their best to play our games, some users from each camp have caught our attention for their determination, companionship and gaming skills.

From Camp Brave Sugar Glider
@Baymax
Has organized the daily tasks, made sure people were included in most of them and took on a leading role. She made everyone feel welcomed, added to the warmth of the camp and therefore didn't only aim to achieve her own goals but helped others achieve theirs too!

From Camp Cheerful Meerkat
@Chomiczewska
Chomi has participated in all games hosted. Her high placement in games helped her camp win the ingredients needed to make their final cookie. She has also always been enthusiastic and involved in all group tasks, and got along well with all her camp members. She's quintessentially a good representation of Camp Cheerful Meerkats spirit.

From Camp Mysterious Seal
@Lurkette
Undoubtedly, Lurkette has demonstrated great leadership and organization skill throughout the event. She made sure that all group tasks were promptly done and that other members were able to partake in them. She was also able to place high in most games she played, allowing her camp to make the best possible cookie.

These amazing camplusers will win the MVP title for their own camp; alongside bragging rights they will also receive a Trophy of 750 points!
This concludes our time together for now!
Thank you to everyone that has played, participated and worked for this event.
Thank you to GFX team for their great graphics, Awards team for their pretty awards, Shop team for responding to all our requests, Admins and Mods for helping behind the scenes and a big thank you to my fellow members of the Events Team for hosting many fun games!
Hope you had a great time and see you next year!

Last edited by a moderator:

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Congratulations to the MVPs! Bay did a lot for us in so many ways, and even though they were from other camps I could tell that Chomi and Lurkette were very passionate and successful for their teams.

Thanks again for the event, I look forward to playing in another one in the future :shablob:

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
I just want to pop back in to say Aki, Ririo, Stannie, Chippie, you guys are so so amazing and I’m so proud of you guys. Even though I wasn’t here for the event, I had lots of fun stalking spectating and judging some of the games and activities. Thank you so much for always working so hard guys, I hope you all get a good, long rest after this :heartublob:

And a big congrats to all teams and MVPs too!! Everyone did great :poggers:

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
I just want to pop back in to say Aki, Ririo, Stannie, Chippie, you guys are so so amazing and I’m so proud of you guys. Even though I wasn’t here for the event, I had lots of fun stalking spectating and judging some of the games and activities. Thank you so much for always working so hard guys, I hope you all get a good, long rest after this :heartublob:

my loveeeeeeeee :LovePar:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001

soozieeeeeeeeee, be still my heart :brbdying:I'm proud of us as well, and we pulled this off with you in mind, too, you know :sejeongcry:

Edit:

What's this new set alfdkjdsl

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600

soozieee, ur set, the tinashe rep i have to stan. it's nice to see u again :poggers: :poggers: :poggers:

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭30,300
Pronouns
She/Her

Omg miss soozie
:poggers:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164

Soozieeeeeee! Aww it is so lovely to see you again and with this fantastic set. :ppav:

It is so heartwarming to know you followed the event I hope you had fun spectating!
Even though you weren't with us directly in this event you still were in spirit and I am sure you will always be there.:LovePar:

Screenshot_20200908-030736_Discord.jpg

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Congrats to the MVPs! You guys did an awesome job! And thank you everyone for participating! This was a fun event to host and I hope you guys enjoyed it too!
To my team, thank you for working so hard and doing a great job! It is really tough holding an event of this size with just 4 hosts. But we did it! Yay! I am so incredibly grateful to be in a team with you. I really am!

To camp mysterious seal, thank you for joining the camp and doing a great job with not just the tasks but the games too! I hope you guys enjoyed the event and I hope I get to interact with you more in the future too!

Top Bottom