[DONE] ~Official Pristin Badge Voting Thread~

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
Hello everyone. Welcome to Pristin badge voting thread.

Untitled.png

tuxpi-com-1563752078-1.jpg

Rules.
- No fantaken images - To protect the content creators rights as well as ourselves fantaken images are not allowed to be used as badges.
- Use HQ pictures - For quality purposes, the higher quality the better an image will look as a badge.
- No heavily edited images - The more edited the worse the quality becomes overall.
- No extreme contrast, highlighted colours, or super light/dark images - They just don't look good when sized down.
- Face should be centered - For aesthetic purposes.
- Logos should only be used for groups and are not allowed for individuals in most cases - We understand some artists are very difficult to find pictures of and will deal with that on a case by case basis.
- Only screenshots from Music Videos, CFs and official content are allowed - If you're unsure what falls under this rule please don't hesitate to ask on ask thread.
- Profiles can be used as well as some object cover is allowed - Face coverage isn't totally ruled out but the more you can see of the artist the better. Profiles are OK if we can clearly tell who the artist is.
- Derp Faces/Exaggerated facial expressions/Unrecognisable - These will not be allowed, badges are not to be meme like or something that is out of the ordinary/unpleasant such as frowning, crying, etc. We will also not be allowing badges that look weird and in which people look unrecognisable regardless of it being an official picture.
- Zooms - Any mocks found to be too zoomed in or zoomed out will need to be readjusted, as all badges must be able to resized down to 74x74 properly . In the event a mock does not pass crop standards, it will need to be readjusted until our quality standards are met.
- Pre-approval of badges - We ask that all OP’s submit their round 1 mocks for pre-approval of by an Awards member in the appropriate thread (Link). This is to avoid badges of lower quality, bad lighting, etc, from making it to later rounds and dividing votes from other badges. That being said we still reserve the right to veto any badge that we feel does not follow the rules by the final crop (this is especially relevant in crop rounds).
- Final submission - The Awards team reserve the right to re-do a mock if we feel they are not in accordance to all the aforementioned rules.

Schedule:
July 21 - July 24 Supporters & Keepers, suggestions for group. sub-unit and individual badges
July 24 - July 27 Supporters, Keepers, suggestions for individual members & voting for group and sub-unit badges
July 27 - August 10 Voting for the first 5 members ( Nayoung, Roa, Yuha, Eunwoo & Rena)
August 10 - August 13 Voting for the second 5 members ( Kyulkyung, Yehana, Sungyeon, Xiyeon & Kyla)

Hope everything go as scheduled.

Supporters and Keepers:
:)= Has enough supporters/keepers. :( = Doesn't have enough supporters/keepers.

SupporterKeeperGood/Bad
Group104:)
Sub-Unit102:)

SupporterKeeperGood/Bad
Nayoung104:)
Roa102:)
Yuha102:)
Eunwoo103:)
Rena102:)
Kyulkyung104:)
Yehana101:(
Sungyeon100:(
Xiyeon104:)
Kyla100:(

What are supporters and keepers?
Supporters - users who support the award being added to the system. Keepers- users who will keep the award so that it's not at risk of being deleted during annual purges. This is to make sure only awards that are actually being used and enjoyed make it into the system without overloading it with ones people are uninterested in.

Voting and Suggestion will begin & end at 8 pm EST everytime.

Last edited:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭642,320
i’ll support for all...will we do a badge for pristin v too? i think they’re eligible since they performed on music shows

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
i’ll support for all...will we do a badge for pristin v too? i think they’re eligible since they performed on music shows
I'm hoping to but if we do get keepers and supporters for it then yes

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
supporting all

keeping eunwoo, rena, roa, nayoung, kyulkyung, xiyeon group and if there is a pristin v badge then keeping that too

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭642,320
Just as a head's up, you don't have to post the suggestions for pre-approval until after the suggestions period is over and before we start voting - that way you only need to get approval one time per voting round instead of each time someone adds a suggestion^^
Don't worry too much though, we're all new to this forum and how things work with badges here! :peepopbirthday:

I tried a few ideas but their logos are not the easiest to work with. :feelsblankie:

---

Username: jin
Suggestions for: Group
Original image: x (I used the colors from here too)
Mock badges:
a1aBRVM.png
R1oUxc9.png

Suggestions for: Pristin V
Original image: x
Mock badges:
JPL5HNn.png
GNK5ART.png

I really like the smiley logo for Pristin V tbh...it's super different from the other badges this forum has so far so it would stand out a lot, and it looks kinda mysterious in a way... I did a version with text and without but I personally think it looks nicer without it (but a lot of users might not realize who the badge is for, so I threw in both versions).​

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
Just as a head's up, you don't have to post the suggestions for pre-approval until after the suggestions period is over and before we start voting - that way you only need to get approval one time per voting round instead of each time someone adds a suggestion^^
Don't worry too much though, we're all new to this forum and how things work with badges here! :peepopbirthday:

I tried a few ideas but their logos are not the easiest to work with. :feelsblankie:

---

Suggestions for: Group
Original image: x (I used the colors from here too)
Mock badges:
a1aBRVM.png
R1oUxc9.png

Suggestions for: Pristin V
Original image: x
Mock badges:
JPL5HNn.png
GNK5ART.png

I really like the smiley logo for Pristin V tbh...it's super different from the other badges this forum has so far so it would stand out a lot, and it looks kinda mysterious in a way... I did a version with text and without but I personally think it looks nicer without it (but a lot of users might not realize who the badge is for, so I threw in both versions).​
Thank you.

Top Bottom