[H+ 1st Awards Season] Ask The Awards Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Some

Hello i have 3 girls i'm confused how to categorize them they are all former members of nogizaka 2 appeared in musicals during their time as members of nogizaka and still actively do and one just sign with a voice acting agency and is about to do her first job as a voice actress i think the first go under the actress category but the third one confuses me a bit

Names member who are active in musicals: sakurai reika, inoue sayuri
Rookie voice actress: sasaki kotoko

just wanted to make sure so i can know if an extra thread is needed or no

i think that threads should be made for sakurai and inoue but not sure about sasaki ? If i should put her in the graduate round i'm doing later in the 46G thread or not

no one can help ? I really want to know how many extra threads i need to make since i have time now to do so before i get busy

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Pronouns
she/her
Hello i have 3 girls i'm confused how to categorize them they are all former members of nogizaka 2 appeared in musicals during their time as members of nogizaka and still actively do and one just sign with a voice acting agency and is about to do her first job as a voice actress i think the first go under the actress category but the third one confuses me a bit

Names member who are active in musicals: sakurai reika, inoue sayuri
Rookie voice actress: sasaki kotoko

just wanted to make sure so i can know if an extra thread is needed or no

i think that threads should be made for sakurai and inoue but not sure about sasaki ? If i should put her in the graduate round i'm doing later in the 46G thread or not

Sorry, I thought I replied^^

If their main field is in acting now they should be under the Japanese Actress category and you would need an award request form for them. If they debuted solo (as in released a single, album, etc) you can just go on with making them without the form. You can make separate threads for all three :)

S

Some

Sorry, I thought I replied^^

If their main field is in acting now they should be under the Japanese Actress category and you would need an award request form for them. If they debuted solo (as in released a single, album, etc) you can just go on with making them without the form. You can make separate threads for all three :)

thanks, also i forget to buy the form for the imaizumi yui thread i made just bought that

update/edit: just bought forms for the 3 girls i mentioned

Last edited by a moderator:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Pronouns
she/her
thanks, also i forget to buy the form for the imaizumi yui thread i made just bought that

update/edit: just bought forms for the 3 girls i mentioned

Noted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom