z1ytu5p.png

Welcome + Schedule ≁ Awards Guidelines ≁ Badge Making Tutorial
Hosting Guide & OP Approval ≁ Request A Mock Badge ≁ OP Masterlist
Awards Pre-Approval ≁ Final Badge Approval

Last edited:
S

Some

Hello and thank you for this and your hardwork

i'd like to ask do we have to make a seperate thread for the badges we want to change ?

To make it more clear i'm doing a phase 2 for 46G award thread cant i make a badge change round in time for category 4 badges which is 11/22 i think ? Because 46G ( nogizaka46,keyakizaka46,hinatazaka46) are in category 4 . I think this way itll be less confusing and we'll hopefully finish all rounds of phase 2 before that

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,350
Pronouns
she/her
Hello and thank you for this and your hardwork

i'd like to ask do we have to make a seperate thread for the badges we want to change ?

To make it more clear i'm doing a phase 2 for 46G award thread cant i make a badge change round in time for category 4 badges which is 11/22 i think ? Because 46G ( nogizaka46,keyakizaka46,hinatazaka46) are in category 4 . I think this way itll be less confusing and we'll hopefully finish all rounds of phase 2 before that

Hello!
If you would like to change any badges that already are in our system you have to create a new thread in the Award Season 2020 sub-section. But you can continue the 46G thread you're hosting right now to create new badges, this thread is not affected by anything related to award season so there is no deadline you need to follow. :)

S

Some

Hello!
If you would like to change any badges that already are in our system you have to create a new thread in the Award Season 2020 sub-section. But you can continue the 46G thread you're hosting right now to create new badges, this thread is not affected by anything related to award season so there is no deadline you need to follow. :)

understood, just thought it would be easier to do both together by adding an extra round instead of making a new one. But i get it . Thanks alot

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭640,720
There are no open slots for adding kpop/jpop groups, correct?
Hi! If you wish to host a voting thread for any groups that are not currently in the system, you can do that under the regular Awards section and follow all of the usual steps. The Awards Season sub-forum is just for updating badges that already exist in the system. Hope that helps! :)

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331
Hi! If you wish to host a voting thread for any groups that are not currently in the system, you can do that under the regular Awards section and follow all of the usual steps. The Awards Season sub-forum is just for updating badges that already exist in the system. Hope that helps! :)
Thank you :heartublob:

S

Some

Can we nominate more than once in the anime/video game charachter thread ?

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,350
Pronouns
she/her

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,741,050
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi i have a question. GOT7 is probably coming back soon and i would like to have the option to use the comeback images in this Award Season, so it's possible for me to wait for the pitures to drop so i can open the thread? How long can i wait?

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,350
Pronouns
she/her
Hi i have a question. GOT7 is probably coming back soon and i would like to have the option to use the comeback images in this Award Season, so it's possible for me to wait for the pitures to drop so i can open the thread? How long can i wait?

Yeah it's fine, as long as you've gotten your approval and you submit the badges before deadline you can open it whenever you want! :)

S

Some

Hello not sure who to ask you guys or mods but would love if the award category " keyakizaka46" is changed to " sakurazaka46" since the group changed their name as of today to be specific they are revranding and redebuting under the name sakurazaka46. Except ishimori nijika keep her as a keyaki member since she graduated and is not debuting in the new group also suzumoto miyu and hirate yurina and nagahama neru they graduted as keyaki

sorry for the trouble but its really important to us :") just leave those girls as keyaki members and put graduated keyaki member :")

Last edited by a moderator:

with*one

all i wanna do ♡
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭679,200
Hello not sure who to ask you guys or mods but would love if the award category " keyakizaka46" is changed to " sakurazaka46" since the group changed their name as of today to be specific they are revranding and redebuting under the name sakurazaka46. Except ishimori nijika keep her as a keyaki member since she graduated and is not debuting in the new group also suzumoto miyu and hirate yurina and nagahama neru they graduted as keyaki

sorry for the trouble but its really important to us :") just leave those girls as keyaki members and put graduated keyaki member :")
done! :wow:

with*one

all i wanna do ♡
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭679,200
you are an angel but one last thing i'm so sorry i fucked up if you could change ishimori to graduted that would be perfect again so sorry
done! also, you don't have to apologize for that jxhsbd i must have overlooked that while i was busy changing the names of the other members :TeaPar:

S

Some

done! also, you don't have to apologize for that jxhsbd i must have overlooked that while i was busy changing the names of the other members :TeaPar:

it's because i was not clear enough thats why. Thanks for going along with my selfishness it mustve very complicated. I wanted to wait a while after we finish the award thread i'm doing to save the team the complications but they just had their final concert as keyaki and are officially sakurazaka as of today and i was very emotional ah why i'm wasting your time with this . Again thanks alot it means so much

with*one

all i wanna do ♡
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭679,200
it's because i was not clear enough thats why. Thanks for going along with my selfishness it mustve very complicated. I wanted to wait a while after we finish the award thread i'm doing to save the team the complications but they just had their final concert as keyaki and are officially sakurazaka as of today and i was very emotional ah why i'm wasting your time with this . Again thanks alot it means so much
no problem, im glad i that i was able to be of help :heartpar:

Jibang

Sowon ♥️ Yerin ♥️ Eunha ♥️ Yuju ♥️ SinB ♥️ Umji ♥️ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,050
Hi. If we wanted to change an existing award on the system, would we have to reconfirm five supporters again?

S

Some

Hello i have 3 girls i'm confused how to categorize them they are all former members of nogizaka 2 appeared in musicals during their time as members of nogizaka and still actively do and one just sign with a voice acting agency and is about to do her first job as a voice actress i think the first go under the actress category but the third one confuses me a bit

Names member who are active in musicals: sakurai reika, inoue sayuri
Rookie voice actress: sasaki kotoko

just wanted to make sure so i can know if an extra thread is needed or no

i think that threads should be made for sakurai and inoue but not sure about sasaki ? If i should put her in the graduate round i'm doing later in the 46G thread or not

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom