VIDEO H+ YouTube Content Voting Thread | Voting ends on 4th Jan (KST)

Pick 3 video content of your choice

• User-based music chart

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • YT team discussion

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Music Video review

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Why I am a fan of

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • Guessing games

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Album Unboxing

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

DR. KπŸ’‰M πŸ‘„

wHac1Rv.jpg

Hello and welcome to the voting phase for our YouTube channel launch! Previously, our users had suggested the type of content they want to see in our channel. Along with the PR and Video team's suggestions, we speculated and narrowed down the types of content which would be possible for us to make, given the size of our team. However, we have noted all suggestions so that we can expand our channel in the future! Specially for things on the gaming side.

For now, please pick any 3 you prioritize the most and vote in the poll above:

1. User-based music chart

A user-based countdown that shows the top 15/20 songs suggested and voted by the users of H+ that month.

2. YT team discussion
Video team conducts a friendly discussion about their favorites in various categories: music, choreo, fashion, etc. User recommendation will be taken into account.

3. Music Video review
Our editor analyses music videos recommended by the users, and explains the elements that work well and elements that don't.

4. Why I am a fan of (mixed with the journey of idea)
A fan or fans talk about about their favorite artists: why they started following a certain idol or group, what they love about them, their success stories, and unique/standout moments.

5. Guessing games
Games such as guess the idol/song/mv.

6. Album Unboxing

Other than these, we have decided to make a video version of our ICYMI.
For ideas like 'thread highlight' and 'what's fun about H+', we decided to incorporate it into the ICYMI video.

Poll closes on the 4th of January (KST)
:TipPar:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DR. KπŸ’‰M πŸ‘„

Poll has closed.
The winners are: MV review, Why I am a fan of, and User-based music chart

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom