Haikyu!! Anime's 4th Season Reveals Full Title, Visual, 2 New Cast Members

Misa

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,611,300
The "New Series Kickoff Event" for the Haikyu!! anime announced on Sunday that the show's fourth season is titled Haikyu!! To The Top. The event also revealed a new visual for the anime.

haikyu-4-visual.jpeg

Additionally, the event revealed that Natsuki Hanae will voice the character Kōrai Hoshiumi from Kamomedai High School, and Mamoru Miyano will voice the character Atsumu Miya from Inarizaki High School.

The anime will premiere in January 2020 in the Super Animeism timeslot on MBS. As previously announced, Kazuyuki Okitsu is joining the cast as Suguru Daishō.

Production I.G's first television anime adaptation of Furudate's volleyball manga premiered in April 2014. The second season of the anime premiered in October 2015, and the third season premiered in October 2016. Crunchyroll streamed all three seasons as they aired in Japan, and Sentai Filmworks has licensed all three seasons. Sentai Filmworks released the anime's first season on DVD and Blu-ray Disc in 2015, then again in November 2017 with an English dub. The company released the second season on home video in January 2018.

Crunchyroll also began streaming the Haikyu!! The Movie: Talent and Sense and Haikyu!! The Movie: Battle of Concepts compilation films in December. Both films opened in Japan in September 2017. An earlier pair of compilation films, Gekijō-ban Haikyu!! Owari to Hajimari and Gekijō-ban Haikyu!! Shōsha to Haisha, premiered in Japan in 2015.

Haruichi Furudate launched the original manga in 2011. Viz Media is publishing the manga digitally and in print. The manga has also inspired a series of stage plays.

Sources: Haikyu!! anime's website, Comic Natalie

source:

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
Looks good. I should pick up haikyuu again. The music was always good snd the characters were fun

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭83,267
MAMORU MIYANO YAAAAAAASSSSSS

just need to finish rewatching s2 and then i can watch s3 for the first time and be ready!! :shablob:

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I'm super late to this thread but I totally need to continue watching Haikyuu. I didn't realise it was still ongoing :sadpepe:

Top Bottom