⨭2,185,400
iiJImuz.jpg

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,185,400
Okay. I just watched Episode 1.

Great opening song that let you feel the hype.

As a Sportsman myself, I can totally feel how excited Kageyama is to be selected for the All-Japan Youth training camp. I can also understand how disappointed Hinata is not to get selected for both the All-Japan Youth training camp and the training camp that Tsukishima got invited to.

Having said that, I kind of disapprove of Hinata sneaking into the training camp. It show the lack of professionalism and frankly speaking I feel that it is a bit rude. He is lucky that the coach of Shiratorizawa Academy allow him to continue to stay-as a ball boy, rather than kicking him out straight away. Having read the manga too, I feel that this episode capture everything perfectly.

I wonder how many episodes will be devoted to the training camp though before we moved on to the Nationals

Winter Air

🎲
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭933,875
I enjoyed this first episode. I only have, like, three complaints.

It makes it hard for me to be excited for Kageyama while Hinata gets shafted as bad as he does. I know Kageyama is the genius type character, but it just seems...premature for him to have already been invited to something like that. Oikawa still seems like a better setter. I might even put Kenma above Kageyama at times. (cunning kitty boy)

My other complaint is that this episode was a bit slower than I would have liked; I understand why it is though.

I hope people in the series start realizing that Hinata can still be great without Kageyama...

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,185,400
I enjoyed this first episode. I only have, like, three complaints.

It makes it hard for me to be excited for Kageyama while Hinata gets shafted as bad as he does. I know Kageyama is the genius type character, but it just seems...premature for him to have already been invited to something like that. Oikawa still seems like a better setter. I might even put Kenma above Kageyama at times. (cunning kitty boy)

My other complaint is that this episode was a bit slower than I would have liked; I understand why it is though.

I hope people in the series start realizing that Hinata can still be great without Kageyama...

I think Oikawa and Kenma's age might play a part in why they were not selected. Since basically the training camp was to help to a select from a pool of young talents, players whom will represent Japan at a Youth tournament in two years time. Thus, Oikawa and Kenma might be overage at that point? But then again, we have a second year from Itachiyama Academy attending. I can't recall if there is any other second & third year players attending.

Oh Hinata have a lot of potential to grow for sure. Thr training camp will help him out a lot. But pre-training camp, he was not showing his full potential yet.

D

Drew

What a great episode. We've seen a lot of surprises. Kageyama and Tsukishima made some progress being selected. I'm happy for them. Meanwhile, not sure why, but I had a feeling Hinata will go 'in secret' with one of them. I feel bad for Hinata on how he's treated, but I'm sure he'll open their eyes and don't sleep on him anymore. His seniors reaction when they found out was priceless. Can't wait for the next episode!

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Well I haven't watched it yet, I'm gonna wait until episode 2 is out so I can watch them back to back like the sad person I am :viva: But I couldn't not post in this thread with my new set :sehunehh:

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,185,400
Okay watched episode 2.

It feel great to see Ushijima again. Hinata being a ball boy isn't bad to me because in my opinion, he cam use the time to observe the other's playing styles and learn from them. Absorb what he need into his knowledge.

D

Drew

I like how the red-haired guy thought Hinata is practicing as well. His reaction when he found out that Hinata is just a ball boy was epic. Other than that, I agree with you @ByulHarangBona. For sure it'll help his knowledge. I got a feel that's what Shiratorizawa's coach wanted from beginning. Make Hinata look from outside and find out what he lacks. The next episode will be great, can't wait for it.

Winter Air

🎲
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭933,875
I liked episode 2. I didn't really feel like much happened honestly though.

Looking forward to the third episode!

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,433
i really love Hinata’s progress in this episode, he’s learning a lot and i can’t wait to see how this experience is going to help him later on. It’s nice to see Kageyama’s progress too, I hope we can see a bit more of him the next few ep :wow:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭101,917
i feel like each episode is a little bit better than the last. i'm happy little hinata is learning more. can't wait to properly see what's going on over there at kageyama's camp, too! where the f*ck is mamoru miyano and what is his character like

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,433
i feel like each episode is a little bit better than the last. i'm happy little hinata is learning more. can't wait to properly see what's going on over there at kageyama's camp, too! where the f*ck is mamoru miyano and what is his character like
he's this guy :munchlax: i hope we'll see more of him soon

Winter Air

🎲
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭933,875
This 3rd episode was super good. I really liked the chat Hinata had with Ukai over the phone, really cute.
I can tell that we're building up to something that is probably going to really satisfying!

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,185,400
Episode 3 thoughts:

Good that Hinata is observing and starting to do some thinking and analyzing how he can play better. I want to see more of Kageyama at his training camp though

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,185,400
Ep 4 thoughts:

I like that we see more of the Japan camp training this week. Also I like Tsukishima asking Hinata to help out with training

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,185,400
Ep 5 thoughts:

A average episode for me. Lol at Hinata and Kageyama sprinting once they saw each other. Looking forward to Jarasuno training match against Date Tech High School next episode though

Top Bottom