Hall of Elites 2020 -- Thank you for 2019 Gamers!

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,371
Pronouns
She/Her
hall.png

Thank you everyone who participated in our first year of gaming here at Hallyu+! We as staff really enjoyed hosting and watching everyone enjoy all the games and events we have prepared.

We look forward to everything in 2020! Come join us! We are even looking for Events staff!

The points will reset for the year, while the number of games will not. Everyone starts with a clean slate in terms of points!

Here again is the final top 10:
1. Kimbo 1085
2. OutroTearTheFirst 1070
3. Chomiczewska 1035
4. Baymax 1016
5. BlueNose 875
6. meltrosz 870
7. Galaxy 725
8. Chiharu 705
9. Saint Renjun 570
10. miatheikonic 545

We also want to thank Event staff, past and present. Give it up for them as well!

@AKID❀KI
@sooz
@Riri
@Rektinq
@BlessMeAchoo

@Saint Renjun
@Dr. Satan
@eunheart

(These three and Aki helped develop the Elite system, and we are thankful for that!)
@Ombré

You can view all your points and stats here.

G

Galaxy

Congratulations to the entire top 10, we did it guys :sejeongcry:
Thank you so much Events Team for being this dedicated and creating so many fun games; I wish I had time to play more but when I do I always have a blast. Looking forward to see what you'll come up with in 2020 :peepopbirthday::heartublob:

Panda

VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,908,941
Congratulations to those who made it to the top 10 :shablob::shablob::shablob: and thanks to the events team on putting all their efforts on making theses fun games :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Last edited:

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
image0.jpg

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Congratulations everyone on making it to the HOE! and those who didn't make it, don't worry. 2020 is your chance to grab the spot and make it to the top ten! And thank you everyone for participating in all our games and events. We, the events team would not have a purpose to even exist without your support for our games.
Also a big thank you and a lot of hugs to my beloved team.
@roseychu you are so incredible in what you do. You are the backbone of the team and an awesome co-lead! Honestly guys, Rosey is the one who handles all our elite spreadsheets and keeps it updated. She does a lot of work to ensure the smooth running of the team and I am really grateful that she is here!
@sooz @Riri @Rektinq @BlessMeAchoo I am so glad you guys joined our team. All of you work hard and do what you need to do to make sure our events are a success. I love you all very dearly and I hope we get to be together as a team for years to come!
@Saint Renjun @Dr. Satan @eunheart @Ombré Thank you guys for all that you did during your time with us! It was a pleasure working with you all and making the team what it is. Especially ren, satan and eun, you three were the first members of the team with me and rosey. And the elite gamer ranking system and HOE was our brain child. I am so happy to see that it is a success. All that time we spent brainstorming ideas and making the system work, is worth it. Ombre, your ideas were amazing and we have so many amazing things thanks to you. Thank you!

I hope everyone of you has a brilliant year ahead and hopefully get to enjoy even more games and events!

:heartublob:

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
@roseychu @AKID❀KI

Thank you so much for helping me become a better host and being the Bestest and Kindest leads. You guys are so understanding and so considerate there isnt anyone like the both of you and I wish the team nothing but prosperity in 2020 :heartublob: :heartublob: :heartublob: :heartpar:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Congratulations to everyone that placed; all the banners and colours are looking good! :shablob:

Thank you to the events team for dedicating so much of your spare time to build a fun community around here. You guys are always doing the most to ensure everyone has a good time and you to try and include/encourage more people to get involved. I'm looking forward to seeing what events/games you have planned this year!

Top Bottom