Hallyu+ Fantasy League

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
I like your Aubameyang pick. I always rated him highly even before he joined Arsenal.
Yeah figured as an Arsenal fan I might as well have at least one player from the team and he's easily the best one. He also has a pretty good scoring record in the league. Although I do think I might swap him out for De Bruyne and Sterling next week because of our difficult run of fixtures.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,141,188
Every week you get one free transfer which you can either use before the next week, or save it. The maximum number of free transfers that you can hold at a time is just two though.

However, you can make extra transfers other than the free ones but it'll cost you 4 points per extra transfer.

There are also two wildcards that you get in a season. The first one can be used anytime between GW2 to GW16 and through a wildcard, you can make as many transfers as you want and it won't cost you any points.
Lamptey nice. He ruined us last week. Can't believe we sold him

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
Lamptey nice. He ruined us last week. Can't believe we sold him
He's really impressive for his age. I'm also surprised Chelsea let him leave. With James and Lamptey, that would have been the best RB duo in the league for years to come. But I guess he wanted to leave for consistent playing time.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,141,188
He's really impressive for his age. I'm also surprised Chelsea let him leave. With James and Lamptey, that would have been the best RB duo in the league for years to come. But I guess he wanted to leave for consistent playing time.
James reminded us why he should be the number 1 RB with that cracking goal

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,141,188
Rodriguez and Richarlison coming good for me so far but I'm still bummed out Digne's clean sheet was wiped out so early on. Pickford is actually one of the worst goalkeepers in the league. How is he England's number 1?
hahaha same as me. I'm glad Peirera is making up for my points Digne is losing for me
unknown.png

D

Drew

Poor decision. I should've picked Lewin. I had just Digne from Everton.

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
I'm so glad Leeds are back in the Prem. One of the bigger teams who deserve to be playing at the highest level.

Top Bottom