Hallyu+ Fantasy League

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,621,100
For those who do not know what it is, it is a football fantasy game where you pick players from the English Premier league to form a team to represent you for that matchweek. Of course everyone want the best players in their team, so the game itself give you a budget of 100 million dollar to pick your team with the lousiest players being the cheapest (duh). You can only pick 3 players from the same EPL team to form your team though.

Points are earned through whether were they picked for that matchweek, whether did they assist, score..etc

If you want to join the league, here is the link: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/ikfrbb

The league will last an entire EPL Season. Scoring will start from MatchWeek 2 which is this week although you can join in any time you want although you will get disadvantage if you join late.

I will be giving out prizes such as Plus Coins, orbs at the end of the season depending on your final ranking. I am thinking of giving away a free album of your choice to the 1st place win and to a random participant..

For those who joined, feel free to discuss here such as why you decided to pick that particulat line-up for the week...etc

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Futboool :LovePar:I don't know enough, but I enjoy the sport enough so I'd prolly join. In the morning. Need to get some sleep first :bakacat:

Also, you might wanna request for this to be sponsored by Events. Not much, but at least we can get the thread pinned for you and put it on the slider for exposure if you have a promo banner. Good luck!

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,621,100
Futboool :LovePar:I don't know enough, but I enjoy the sport enough so I'd prolly join. In the morning. Need to get some sleep first :bakacat:

Also, you might wanna request for this to be sponsored by Events. Not much, but at least we can get the thread pinned for you and put it on the slider for exposure if you have a promo banner. Good luck!

Thank you! I will consider asking for the sponser!

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,347,388
Not gonna be too hasty with trading. But I did do one trade to bring in James Rodriguez. Had my eye on him and Willian but I think I'll go for Rodriguez cos he'll play well under Ancelotti. Putting the C on De Bruyne cos that's a no brainer for me

unknown.png

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
He got an "assist" last week haha
Three assists lol (should have been just two but FPL is weird like that in what it considers an assist). I still wouldn't be surprised if Pépé is the one starting tomorrow against West Ham. Arteta's lineups are *almost* as difficult to predict as Guardiola's.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,347,388
Three assists lol (should have been just two but FPL is weird like that in what it considers an assist). I still wouldn't be surprised if Pépé is the one starting tomorrow against West Ham. Arteta's lineups are *almost* as difficult to predict as Guardiola's.
Yeah I quoted that one which wasn't even meant to be an assist lol. Willian would make a good unique pick. Since he is in charge of a lot of set plays

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,621,100
My Line-up for this upcoming Week:

sHhSNS7.jpg

Salah and Augero I can count on to score goals. Martial have a great last season and I hope he carry his form forward. Same for Bruno.

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
My Line-up for this upcoming Week:

sHhSNS7.jpg

Salah and Augero I can count on to score goals. Martial have a great last season and I hope he carry his form forward. Same for Bruno.
Just a heads up, Aguero wasn't spotted in training so there's a possibility he doesn't feature on Monday. Also, I'd advise you not to have two expensive goalkeepers since those funds are better used across the team. The usual combinations are two 4.5m keepers or a 5.0 keeper paired with a 4.0 keeper

Another one is that Stones will more than likely not be a first team player. Origi will also be seeing very little playtime.

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,621,100
Just a heads up, Aguero wasn't spotted in training so there's a possibility he doesn't feature on Monday. Also, I'd advise you not to have two expensive goalkeepers since those funds are better used across the team. The usual combinations are two 4.5m keepers or a 5.0 keeper paired with a 4.0 keeper

Another one is that Stones will more than likely not be a first team player. Origi will also be seeing very little playtime.

Thank you for the head-up regarding Augero. Yep I am gonna sub out Stones but still thinking of who.

Can't I design my own players like sims :peepoblanket:

Sadly no

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,347,388

Thank you for the head-up regarding Augero. Yep I am gonna sub out Stones but still thinking of who.

Sadly no
LOL and even if you want an expensive goalie, I wouldn't go for Kepa. This guy is in horrifying form for a looooooong time lol

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,621,100
LOL and even if you want an expensive goalie, I wouldn't go for Kepa. This guy is in horrifying form for a looooooong time lol

Haha. I was random picking my sub goalkeeper as I was busy then.

I am still fixing my line-up. Defence is a headache

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
Decided to go early on the wildcard because there were many changes I wanted to make. Here's my team at the moment but it could still change before the deadline.

FYuYkSY.jpg

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,621,100
Pretty good! Two Arsenal defenders is quite risky though. After we play West Ham, 4 of our next 5 league games are against Liverpool, Man City, Leicester, Man Utd

Haha. I will change my line-up weekly xD [It been years since I played FPL so I forget do we need to pay if we change line-up weekly]

I will at least try to trust Arsenal defenders to handle West Ham at least

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
Haha. I will change my line-up weekly xD [It been years since I played FPL so I forget do we need to pay if we change line-up weekly]
Every week you get one free transfer which you can either use before the next week, or save it. The maximum number of free transfers that you can hold at a time is just two though.

However, you can make extra transfers other than the free ones but it'll cost you 4 points per extra transfer.

There are also two wildcards that you get in a season. The first one can be used anytime between GW2 to GW16 and through a wildcard, you can make as many transfers as you want and it won't cost you any points.

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,621,100
Every week you get one free transfer which you can either use before the next week, or save it. The maximum number of free transfers that you can hold at a time is just two though.

However, you can make extra transfers other than the free ones but it'll cost you 4 points per extra transfer.

There are also two wildcards that you get in a season. The first one can be used anytime between GW2 to GW16 and through a wildcard, you can make as many transfers as you want and it won't cost you any points.

Ah thank. I can see one Arsenal defender leaving me next week then. 👀

I like your Aubameyang pick. I always rated him highly even before he joined Arsenal.

Top Bottom