Hallyu+ Fantasy League

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
I0GUKvm.jpg

This is my team for the week. Still not quite sure who to captain so I've just stuck the armband on the most reliable player in the game. Might change it to Martial before the deadline.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,387,538
I0GUKvm.jpg

This is my team for the week. Still not quite sure who to captain so I've just stuck the armband on the most reliable player in the game. Might change it to Martial before the deadline.
Wow Rodriguez on the bench? Is he not playing or you don't think he's gonna score well?

Damn it Maupay scored a penalty and he's on my bench

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
Wow Rodriguez on the bench? Is he not playing or you don't think he's gonna score well?

Damn it Maupay scored a penalty and he's on my bench
Nah it's just to mess with people in my other mini-leagues and head-to-heads. Bissouma didn't play (coz of his suspension) which means Rodriguez will come on in place of him once the gameweek ends.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,387,538
Nah it's just to mess with people in my other mini-leagues and head-to-heads. Bissouma didn't play (coz of his suspension) which means Rodriguez will come on in place of him once the gameweek ends.
Oooh mind games I see.
Gonna rid of Werner. He's been played out of position and down in confidence

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
Oooh mind games I see.
Gonna rid of Werner. He's been played out of position and down in confidence
Yeah but the mind games ain't working so far considering how badly my gameweek has started :sadpepe:

3 games in and Chelsea haven't looked convincing in any of them. How long until questions get asked of Lampard. I'm sure Abramovich is expecting some trophy runs and decreasing the gap between Liverpool/City and Chelsea considering how much has been spent.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,387,538
Yeah but the mind games ain't working so far considering how badly my gameweek has started :sadpepe:

3 games in and Chelsea haven't looked convincing in any of them. How long until questions get asked of Lampard. I'm sure Abramovich is expecting some trophy runs and decreasing the gap between Liverpool/City and Chelsea considering how much has been spent.
I was quite concerned about our spending spree tbh. That fear of falling into the "team of champions" instead of a champion team sprung to my mind

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
I was quite concerned about our spending spree tbh. That fear of falling into the "team of champions" instead of a champion team sprung to my mind
I'm sure things will turn around once Pulisic and Ziyech are back fit + the team finally starts to stick to an actual system, but the start doesn't look very convincing.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,387,538
I'm sure things will turn around once Pulisic and Ziyech are back fit + the team finally starts to stick to an actual system, but the start doesn't look very convincing.
I guess. Ramsdale decides to do well when I bench him. SEVEN saves. Martinez better do better lol. Bamford scored so at least he picked up the slack for Werner and made Maupay's 8 points somewhat more bearable

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,387,538
Disaster with Son being injured. Podence lasted one week and didn't even play. But glad Maupay's score will come in for Podence. Grealish and Martinez left so I'll be rooting hard for Aston Villa!

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
What even is this gameweek? City get thrashed at home, West Ham demolish Wolves, , stupid penalties being given because of that stupid new handball rule. I need to stop overthinking my FPL decisions especially with how this season is going.

Even with all the amount of craziness, we (Arsenal) will almost definitely not get our first win at Anfield since 2012.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,387,538
What even is this gameweek? City get thrashed at home, West Ham demolish Wolves, , stupid penalties being given because of that stupid new handball rule. I need to stop overthinking my FPL decisions especially with how this season is going.

Even with all the amount of craziness, we (Arsenal) will almost definitely not get our first win at Anfield since 2012.
ooh yeah this season is all penalties get paid.
New strategy: field our team with penalty takers lol

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,387,538
47 points. Pretty happy after a clusterfuck of a gameweek.
Grealish + Martinez thank god for the clean sheet and the goal.
Bench saved my ass this week.
But so many players I might have to move on.

unknown.png

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,387,538
Going with this line up I think
unknown.png

going with this line up i think
surprisingly no trades
if i had to trade i might go with wan bissaka for castagne??

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
Going with this line up I think
unknown.png

going with this line up i think
surprisingly no trades
if i had to trade i might go with wan bissaka for castagne??
Castagne has been in really good form so far so wouldn't be a bad transfer at all.

I've gone with Martial to Jimenez but I'm considering getting Sterling in for Rodriguez for a -4

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,387,538
Castagne has been in really good form so far so wouldn't be a bad transfer at all.

I've gone with Martial to Jimenez but I'm considering getting Sterling in for Rodriguez for a -4
Might give Wan Bissaka one more week. My knee jerk reaction to trade Pereira for Podence wasn't the best lol

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,387,538
Werner has been absolute rubbish. 8 points in 4 games for someone with this value. Out he goes. Not his fault that Lampard keeps playing him wide but he's out.
J Rod carrying my team at the moment.
All eyes on Wan Bissaka cos he's gonna go if he doesn't produce

unknown.png

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
Son + Kane partnership looks almost essential in FPL this season

Also, Man Utd are gonna be lucky to get top 6 this season without a new CB. Always gives me a giggle when I remember Maguire cost 80m.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,387,538
Son + Kane partnership looks almost essential in FPL this season

Also, Man Utd are gonna be lucky to get top 6 this season without a new CB. Always gives me a giggle when I remember Maguire cost 80m.
WHAT THE FCK IS THIS GAMEWEEK?!!!!
Son 25% chance of playing cos of hamstring last week. So I bench him. He then ends up playing and scores 2 goals!
I'll gladly take Grealish's 21 but man this is such a weird gameweek again
Screenshot_20201005-065919_Chrome.jpg

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
EjisF-yWoAAHUcF

This season is becoming more and more unpredictable. If someone told me before the season started that KDB would have two blanks in a row I would have laughed in their face. I'm having such a horrible season in FPL but I'm loving the entertainment of the Premier League so mixed feelings. Having Son on my bench definitely hurts though.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,387,538
EjisF-yWoAAHUcF

This season is becoming more and more unpredictable. If someone told me before the season started that KDB would have two blanks in a row I would have laughed in their face. I'm having such a horrible season in FPL but I'm loving the entertainment of the Premier League so mixed feelings. Having Son on my bench definitely hurts though.
Hurt all of us. Who recovers from hamstring injuries that quickly. Gonna get really cheap defenders I reckon. Teams leaking goals easily. Heard Man City aren't playing with a striker too.
Brewster is a Liverpool player now isn't he?

Top Bottom