Handsome Tigers [Airing every Friday @ 11:10 PM KST]

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,780,200
vOZvSB3.jpg

Celebrities coached by Seo Janghoon with Red Velvet Joy as the manager of the basketball team. It aim to show the viewers the real world of basketball like what happen on the basketball court..etc

Anyone else watching it?

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,780,200
Just watched Episode 1. The team performed far better than I expected. Some nice fast break and good passing. Their offense is decent but they need to work on their defense. I was wondering why did they went with a Zone defense instead of man to man marking in the early half of the match. They also need to stop letting their opponents having so much space to shoot for 3 points. It is interestinh seeing Joy being the manager and she asked some questions well

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,780,200
It was nice seeing them practice tactics for episode 2. Cha Eunwoo's hard work paid off. I honestly thought that during the training game that Julien & Jisuk's team will do better but their team lack of teamwork cost them.

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,780,200
So far I feel that Kim SeungHyun is a player who talk a lot but can't perform when it matter. Moon SooIn is one of the ace for sure. Interested to see who will be joining the team in the upcoming episode

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,780,200
Okay episode 4 thoughts:

From the out-try, I do wish that at least 2 more got selected. Jacob who was playing as point guard and another centre who can do good passing. The point guard (Can't remember his name) who got selected is pretty good. Okay practice match, the starting line-up is probably the best we have at this point. Seo Ji Suk is fast and I like his swift attacks. The other players that got subbed in was not impressive. Not doing box-outs, not communicating and just messy attacks and defense. Shorry in particular was being too hasty and did plenty of bad passes. I think among the subs, only Kyung Jun did okay. Good blocking and I think it is a nice move by Coach Jang Hoon to switch him to be a centre. I think he fit that role well. Nice that they got their own trainer and doctor too. It will be interesting to see if they can win this practice with 3/4 of the current match yet to be shown.

Also thank you production team for the short tribute to Kobe Bryant

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,780,200
Okay episode 5 thoughts:

They need to work on their free throws and defense for sure. They keep losing focus in defense at the crucial moments. Not sure if Su Inn can play in the upcoming matches with his current injuries. Personally I think that Su Inn, Seo Ji Suk and In Soo played the best in the training match.

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,780,200
Ep 6 thoughts: It is frustrating to see the team not communicating well during their last practice game. Even some of the better players deproved. I can feel Seo Janghoon's stress. The team really rely on Su Inn so much.

Shorry did improve a bit though. Anyway I like that they ownself do extra training which is much needed

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,780,200
Ep 7 thoughts:

A much more solid performance so far. Still plenty of time left to catch in the remaining half of the game

mengxiang

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭45,650
at first i thought they goona suck really badly base on 3 ep....and i compare them with cool kidz on the block basketball team....but watching them playing the first real tounument game make me realize how they already improve alot....back then i feel like only 4 people out of 12 people in the team that can really play ....after the first real tonument i feel like only 3 people still dont know how to play basketball...the rest is mainly factor due to lack of focus and lack of team synergy (which they will overcome is they play together for a long time) .....shorry ,feeldog and that new guy that handle rebound ....really not performed well......the captain, their no 10 ace, the guy who really good with defend even eunwo and their maknae really show promising sign! jisuk, julien, inso and the guy who constantly get scold by his coach really need to focus

Top Bottom