APPRECIATION Happy 4th Anniversary to Keyakizaka46!

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
EU5FtIqUMAA2T0n

Debuting on 6th of April 2015 with a revolutionary image and sound, Keyakizaka46 has quickly rose to fame thanks to their amazing performances and the messages they endorsed in their title songs. From "Silent Majority", a song aimed to that part of the population that just bend their heads to others commands and never take action to the much cheerful "Ai shika nai janai (In This World, There Is Only Love)" that contains all the hopes of a young mind that believes it is love that moves the world, they showcased a multitude of concepts.

The girls, known as very introverted and cold at times, grew with their music as the messages of their own songs would always touch them. They began to give their everything into their performances to convey their feelings and eventually they were appreciated by the general public for this.
Songs such as "Fukyouwaon (Discord)" with a very aggressive melody and vibe that once again prompted people to speak up and yell "I don't like it! I won't do it" if met with an unpleasant situation, and "Glass wo ware (Break the glass)" which has similar tones but a completely different concept, got very popular because of the intensity with which the group performed them.

No drama missed from their lives, they certainly had tough periods of times but they stuck together for very long thanks to their own motto "Humility! Kindness! Bond! Shining brightly, Keyakizaka46!" which was always their silver lining.
Now they underwent many changes and they're still in the process to rise again but we all have faith that they can do it!

Thank you to all present and past members of Keyakizaka46 for being you.
EUrdxS9UYAA7DTd
EUrdxS_VAAQfLls

EU2fdOzU4AA_izr
EU2fdOzU0AMqN1h
EU2fdO3U0AAmKBJ
EU2fdOzU8AI3zGq

Top Bottom