thank you kim!:heartpar:
ikr it wouldve been extra special if they didnt delete it
but just one more week right :weep:
also i sense the concert be epic

• Love
Reactions: Chu
D

DR. KπŸ’‰M πŸ‘„

@Rosaelis thank you lovely mimi, you are too kind all the time i tell you! i wish i was half of nice person you described iehirre but ty, being called cool by a cool person means a lot :RichPar: and you know, you are like the person who always tries to show up when people need? youve done that for me in my diff timezone games many times and thank you for that love. also like ty for often calming my shadiness down with your sweetness uwu. the friend you were to people means a lot more than just a messages so you had already given me the gift from before huhuhu :heartublob:

@Beefy thank you again beefy :heartpar: idk if i give lots of compliments lol, but you prolly got emm for reasons :rightt: bc you are always amazing in games, a visual and always a good friend to your peers!

@Lavender Goldiee :heartpar: well i agree, its like we've know each other from so many servers and for a year now?? still i mostly only know about your love life you mysterious women. also that your work made you suffer. and you are being too kind! ofc ill try to help you, but that's mostly bc you want to learn. Thank you for being so enthusiastic and not giving up despite my harsh-ish words. Im really proud of you for that. and you know you can always ask freely if you are ever confused about anything, my pm is always open for you huhu

@OutroTearTheFirst wow outro i really thought we had a instant friendly-ness when i first saw you in spamily(tho i dont remember when and how), but turns out you found me intimidating huh :sadpepe: and tbh you're one of those people you dont really have to speak often with, i just always remember you're there hdiadshs. and i know you slay in games and all, but next time please give me a chance. I promise i won't snek you next time!

@miatheikonic my sistren :heartublob: eyyy sometimes i fell you dont know how treasured you are. You are like a 3D person who can be silly and immature with us young ones but then other times be sensitive over how your friends might be feeling. you're a great friend mia.... thank you for always listening to and valuing my random opinions, i know in the end its not something that cant really get in between bc you're the type of person who always keep coming back to her friends for all the good times instead of the few downhills! i learnt that from you and ego lol, thats what you call frenship :RichPar: these days i dont get to talk to you as much as before, but hopefully in my vacation it will be like before.

@Seriously wow that title.....i like it :yoosmile: thank you too seri for being a good friend :heartpar:

@tiny.watermelon hello tiny, i feel like i havent seen you in ages :wherearethelies: but ty for your message, ill be sure to eat extra sweets today :heartublob:

πŸ’œTrashieeee. wow some of those things i didnt even tell you(unless i did in my going crazy at 3am moments), but still you know :weep: and lol how can anyone replace you. you are like not only my best friend but feels like my actual sister. sometime we are like two sides of the same coin? we think so similarly but experiences we talk about are the opposites. which kinda makes me think a lot more. I;ve learnt so much from you honestly. specially when either of us have a bad time, just talking random nonsense thats coming in our heads makes me feel like a hundred times better. i know you wont judge me for it :clowned: we've seen each others good and bad times but you were always there for me in both those times! you're just the best person. always been there for their friends. ily sis, an you know ill annoyingly stick around no matter so whenever you need me at all, hmu. I might still be there after 50 years who knows *cringe*tyty sis, you didnt have to write but reading this made me feel happy :heartpar:

@iususchrist ren tells me you prepared all of this i :sejeongcry::sejeongcry: i think i already told you all the reasons why you are so likable but its kinda interesting how you think you are some nugu :doge: i mean what other reasons would there be for having two others(and prolly more) being after you :sweat: even trashie my so called sister wouldn't give in :sweat: it's bc you always come off as a genuine person, sometimes your'e hype and funny, other times youre serious and sad. but it feels like bobo(tho like i said beofre, you're still kind of reserved). And ofc your opinion matters, bc you're smart huhu. Thank you for always helping me out! tbh i have relied on you for so many things. You always try to make everyone feel included, and you showed just that in house targaryen. I could've flopped if you didn't join lol, you really encouraged me all the way. and you help me out in all my events by participating even tho you dodnt have to and you prolly have studies! dang i dont deserve all your efforts but thank you Dr. Kim :heartpar:

@Ξ›KID❀KI thank you akiii :heartublob: but do you want people to no be able to tag your name or what? you know, after all those games and events we've been in together, you're one of those people who know many of my weaknesses :viva: but im glad it's you lol bc youre a sweetheart who dont judge people too hard over it (unless you secretly do erm). thank you for always listening to me and giving a chance to understand even tho you might often be at the verge or just leaving the chat hsiadhi. with you, it's always comfortable to talk out every problem we might face, bless you for that :heartpar:
@RenjunSlays it okay i never remember anything :heartpar: the thing is, even if you want to cancel me, id annoyingly stick around kinda like how you just wont give up no matter how many times you have lost to aki or lost your plats and money. bc for sure we've had better moments then a few downhills. like all those time i beat your ars in games or when we came up with business plans to make money cough spring cough but never did it. also bc i understand when it was mostly my fault those were some hard times sis. dw about games lol, youve been a supportive friend and thats the best gift.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mimi

ayK Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­32,350
I love you my satanie <3
Your message made me very emotional
:tears:
I don't know what to say
How can you be so cute aaaaaaahhhhhhh

I wish you to always be happy and to make your dreams come true~