Has FNC stopped feeding her?

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Servant Of Luda Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
This may sound offensive, but Jimin looks like she has anorexia 😥 She's so skinny.....

1567186996-img-20190830110259-d11425d3.jpg

loin

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,030
she definitely has something going on, but I remember seeing worse picture of her, so maybe she is getting better

Grape Soda

SKZ Simp 🍇🍇🍇 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,180,125
That bruise on her shoulder is huge.
Her company should be looking after her health but i guess they dont care as long as shes skinny.

A Flower4ever

❤ #AlwaysWithTwice #OT9ForEver ❤ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭281,245
I knew who it was as soon as I saw the title of this thread. FNC is known to have AOA's Seolhyun in an estrict diet.

Jimin always looked healthy, since last year she has been looking a bit different and in need to change her diet back as it used to be. Jimin is pretty, but, looks anemic right now.

Showing pictures of food on Instagram means nothing, she might not being eating them or not eathing anything else. She excercises, but, it's too skinny anyway.

lilsone

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,620
why would FNC be responsible of her meals? it ain't FNC staff cooking jimin's meals in her kitchen

Yea but it is FNC that are responsible for putting the girls on a thin line for being skinny... it's the staff that keeps an eye on them everytime they have their meals. The girls have to be under 50 kg on matter their height!!!!

pinkpanda_spirit

Y's #1 fan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,170
FNC is not cooking her meal, but as a idol agency they do have responsibility over her diet I suppose?
Yea but it is FNC that are responsible for putting the girls on a thin line for being skinny... it's the staff that keeps an eye on them everytime they have their meals. The girls have to be under 50 kg on matter their height!!!!
I get where you guys are coming from but at the end of the day it's jimin's body and choice. if she doesn't want to eat this or that food she won't even if FNC forces her to.. and I don't think FNC are responsible for this weight loss. I mean look at hyejeong, she is fit and doesn't have a super skinny body yet FNC never said anything about it. I think they used to control their weight back then during debut era, now the members manage themselves

aceofround

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,565
she already gained back 2kg from a while ago and she is trying her best to eat healthy and home cooked meals. Stop body shaming her. FNC literally isn't doing anything so stop saying ignorant stuff like this. AOA is 7 years old already, they are past their "company controlled diet" days.

Top Bottom