have we stopped with User of the month??

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Pronouns
she/her
Hmm yeah I was wondering too earlier this week. Always fun to see who they pick lmao

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
the mod are sleepy :cry:

I wonder when they'll wake up

Hmm yeah I was wondering too earlier this week. Always fun to see who they pick lmao

watch this happen

tenor.gif

God, yeah. They really need to bring her back, but that might cause some tantrums.

eyyy, I think we'd all celebrate tbh
RENJUN for user of the month! :shablob:
dont forget to give me your orbs

djfhgjdfkgdf

Nagini you are quickly becoming my fave around here

G

Galaxy

The person in charge of it (who receives the PMs) is having personal issues right now that have nothing to do with the forum. We're waiting for her to be able to come back so we can take care of it.

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
The person in charge of it (who receives the PMs) is having personal issues right now that have nothing to do with the forum. We're waiting for her to be able to come back so we can take care of it.

Great to know but can the timeline then be extended, the banner is for a month, so can it start from when the person actually receives the banner? It won't be fair if they get it Mid April and only keeps it for 2 weeks.

G

Galaxy

Great to know but can the timeline then be extended, the banner is for a month, so can it start from when the person actually receives the banner? It won't be fair if they get it Mid April and only keeps it for 2 weeks.

I'll bring this up to the rest when we are able to take care of it.

xiaothink

~ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,901
ohhh intriguing, I always thought I was being too biased when I said that month's winner was strange but everyone defended it, so I kept quiet :sip:
would be terrible if anyone felt bad over you saying that out loud :/ better be careful

Top Bottom