Have you ever tried any natural beauty tips?

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,438,649
Despite never being that much into skin care or make up myself, I loved reading/watching videos about it back in the early-mid 2010's. I remember always coming across a lot of natural beauty tricks and I definitely more than once thought of wanting to try some of them, but ultimately never did.

Until this year's August that is - 12-ish years after I've first heard of using flax seeds as a hair mask I finally decided to give it a go. I wasn't stunned by the results as so many people on the internet have been, but I think that may have to do with the fact that my hair wasn't damaged nor dry prior to me trying it out. It worked really well tho, my hair's just as smooth and shiny as when I used my regular hair mask, but it did took more time to get the same results. Flax seed gel stayed on my hair for an hour compared to 2 min I'd have my store bought mask on 'coz my ass is using it more like a conditioner lol

Even tho I wasn't floored by the results and it taking longer than my previous hair care routine, I have actually been using flax seed mask since. I don't really see any improvements in the condition of my hair, but I haven't noticed any deterioration either, except of getting less dandruff since I started using it. And I think will continue to use it for now, 'coz it just makes me feel like I treat my hair well, even tho I think it would be just as happy if I was using a drugstore mask on it.

How about you guys? Are there any tips you tried and if not what are some you have always been interested in?

Top Bottom