have you finished any Anime and which ones/one?

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,800
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
i don't watch anime but i did finish deathnote. neat premise, but it dragged on too long IMO.

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
Too many to be listed but over 150 for me :lurk1:

I recently watched Kakegurui too since it's been staring me out every time I go on Netflix. The Promised Neverland is amazing but I've heard mixed reviews (more negative) that the 2nd season is quite bad so I've been put off from watching it because I don't want it to be ruined for me...

jabami

ratio | #1 L stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,150
Too many to be listed but over 150 for me :lurk1:

I recently watched Kakegurui too since it's been staring me out every time I go on Netflix. The Promised Neverland is amazing but I've heard mixed reviews (more negative) that the 2nd season is quite bad so I've been put off from watching it because I don't want it to be ruined for me...
my little sister made me watch it, some of the people in it are annoying lol, but i like it.

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
The Promised Neverland is amazing but I've heard mixed reviews (more negative) that the 2nd season is quite bad so I've been put off from watching it because I don't want it to be ruined for me...
As someone who rates season 1 of The Promised Neverland really highly (literally in the top 10 best anime I've watched in the last 2 years), I really didn't enjoy season 2 and didn't even end up finishing it. Maybe it's because I also read the manga before going into season 2 but the pacing just felt off and they skipped a lot of important things. It's a shame because I know just how good season 1 was.

jabami

ratio | #1 L stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,150
As someone who rates season 1 of The Promised Neverland really highly (literally in the top 10 best anime I've watched in the last 2 years), I really didn't enjoy season 2 and didn't even end up finishing it. Maybe it's because I also read the manga before going into season 2 but the pacing just felt off and they skipped a lot of important things. It's a shame because I know just how good season 1 was.
i havent started season 2 just yet.

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Off the top of my head...
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Deadman Wonderland
  • Persona 5: The Animation
  • SK8 The Infinity
  • Danganronpa (Danganronpa: The Animation + Danganronpa 3)
Everything else I've either got halfway through or more seasons have come out since I finished them.

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500

Same for me, I enjoyed watching it and rated it high so hearing that S2 is a huge let down is tragic... on MAL it has a rating of around 5.6 ajhsfaf

I'll probably pick up the manga since I saw that it's completed and I really want to know what happens. :wherearethelies:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,332
Same for me, I enjoyed watching it and rated it high so hearing that S2 is a huge let down is tragic... on MAL it has a rating of around 5.6 ajhsfaf

I'll probably pick up the manga since I saw that it's completed and I really want to know what happens. :wherearethelies:
:pepesanta:I heard the manga turns bad too...shame, since it's on my to watch list. ig I'll just watch season 1 and pretend it ends there

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
:pepesanta:I heard the manga turns bad too...shame, since it's on my to watch list. ig I'll just watch season 1 and pretend it ends there
Don't say that to me jakshdfajf I have a tab ready to read the manga during the weekend :weep:

Top Bottom