Have you played the video game above you?

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,750
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
No

Untitled Goose Game

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,350
No but I want to try the flight simulator!! looks so good! waiting for price to go down @Happy
It's a stunning tech demo, particularly over cities it can be uncanny how good it looks. I spent a good amount of time just blasting the top gun jet over tokyo and stuff, but it's not much of a game.

I have definitely played at least one of them.

Star wars battlefront

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,456,888
It's a stunning tech demo, particularly over cities it can be uncanny how good it looks. I spent a good amount of time just blasting the top gun jet over tokyo and stuff, but it's not much of a game.

I have definitely played at least one of them.

Star wars battlefront
I've wanted to get it since the lockdown! But I don't think my computer can handle the game xD
And did you play it with the flight equipment?

No

Jedi Fallen Order

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,350
I've wanted to get it since the lockdown! But I don't think my computer can handle the game xD
And did you play it with the flight equipment?

No

Jedi Fallen Order
I played it on a Series X, because the investment needed to get a PC to run at that level..... nahhhh, I'm good. :doge: But even with the frame rate not being stellar, 4k paired with an hdr display was extremely impressive. No equipment, I'm not really in to sims, so another investment I didn't bother with. I Imagine with a HIGH end pc, however eye wateringly expensive that would be, it'd be truly something special. To add I played at launch, so they've likely made performance improvements by now.

I did, and I loved it!

To keep it star wars, squadrons

Last edited:

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,456,888
I played it on a Series X, because the investment needed to get a PC to run at that level..... nahhhh, I'm good. :doge: But even with the frame rate not being stellar, 4k paired with an hdr display was extremely impressive. No equipment, I'm not really in to sims, so another investment I didn't bother with. I Imagine with a HIGH end pc, however eye wateringly expensive that would be, it'd be truly something special. To add I played at launch, so they've likely made performance improvements by now.

I did, and I loved it!

To keep it star wars, squadrons
I'm sure by now they might even have data on our houses xD
I don't think the cost of the game will go down for a long time. Maybe I might get it during Christmas

Nope

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries Of The Sith

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,350
I'm sure by now they might even have data on our houses xD
I don't think the cost of the game will go down for a long time. Maybe I might get it during Christmas

Nope

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries Of The Sith
Ew, buying games in 2022? Just grab game pass for a month :pandasantacookie: ultimate has the pc games library too, couple bucks to try it. Me and @Vampire would gladly preach about our lord and saviour gamepass kekek

Nope

republic commando

Top Bottom