Have you work on a weekend before?

Vanille

Cap'n Gemmi Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,995
Yeah, had a weekend job when I was younger and I had an internship in a hotel. Now I work normal days (as production worker) but sometimes if it's like extremely busy, we also work Saturday morning, but that happens 2/3 times a year...

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
yeah when i was a teenager, i worked at a pool one summer so i was always there on the weekends. it sucked.

Hongbin

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,340
Yeah I have to work tomorrow. Thankfully Saturdays are only 3 hour shifts where I work though.

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Most of my events fall on the weekends, unfortunately. It's still OK, since I'm on project/freelance basis. But I do work with full-time staff who have to work both weekdays AND weekends quite regularly. Needless to say, there's a lot of turnover.

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,433
yeah my part time job used to be on Saturday. Sometimes I had to cover shift on Sunday too

dannyy

The limit is inside your mind.
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,030
At this point, I think all of my works always have a schedule for the weekend. I worked in the service industry and as a part-time tutor in the weekend, so yes, sleep is a myth I guess for me. ....but when I got my off day, I could sleep almost the whole day. Or maybe more... I'm not sure, at least I'm surviving... I guess (?)

:sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry:

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
Several times. I've also had spent nights at the office as well, we had a closet filled with sleeping bags for that reason. :p

Kstarnet

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭754,415
Most of my events fall on the weekends, unfortunately. It's still OK, since I'm on project/freelance basis. But I do work with full-time staff who have to work both weekdays AND weekends quite regularly. Needless to say, there's a lot of turnover.

Well, I can't blame them. They got to do what they got to do.

By the way, what kind of freelance jobs are you doing?

At this point, I think all of my works always have a schedule for the weekend. I worked in the service industry and as a part-time tutor in the weekend, so yes, sleep is a myth I guess for me. ....but when I got my off day, I could sleep almost the whole day. Or maybe more... I'm not sure, at least I'm surviving... I guess (?)

:sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry:

Are you ok? Maybe you should cut yourself some slack

dannyy

The limit is inside your mind.
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,030
Are you ok? Maybe you should cut yourself some slack

It's okay, is not that I can't quit from my job, but currently, I have debt that needs to pay sooner. So yes, this is the consequences after all, but it's okay! Thanks for your concern, though ❤

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭41,160
Pronouns
she/her
Yeah, I used to work two weekend in a month when I worked in retail. Didn't care much about it, I didn't have anything better to do and we got double pay.

Top Bottom