HBO Encourages Viewers to #StayHomeBoxOffice with Hundreds of Hours of Free Programming

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,159
To provide some entertainment relief for those doing their part to keep everyone safe and healthy in this time of social isolation, HBO is making almost 500 hours of top programming available to stream for free for a limited time on HBO NOW and HBO GO–without a subscription–starting this Friday, April 3. The list of free programming includes every episode of nine iconic HBO series such as The Sopranos, Veep, Six Feet Under and The Wire; major Warner Bros. blockbusters from HBO’s current catalog like Pokémon Detective Pikachu, The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part and Crazy, Stupid, Love; and 10 riveting HBO documentaries and docu-series including McMillion$ and The Case Against Adnan Syed.

All of the programming will be available to stream without a subscription starting Friday through the end of April by downloading the HBO NOW or HBO GO apps or by visiting HBONOW.com or HBOGO.com. The content will also be made available for free via participating distribution partners’ platforms in the coming days. This is the first time HBO has made this volume of programming available outside of the paywall on HBO NOW & HBO GO.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭81,290
Sadly I’m not getting the free HBO :meh: it’s taking me to the sign up for the free trial page:noooo: it worked on 2 movies but All the good content is still locked! I knew it was too good to be true:sadpepe: and wasn’t studio ghibli films supposed to be on hbo in the US? I don’t see it :stonemin:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,159
Sadly I’m not getting the free HBO :meh: it’s taking me to the sign up for the free trial page:noooo: it worked on 2 movies but All the good content is still locked! I knew it was too good to be true:sadpepe: and wasn’t studio ghibli films supposed to be on hbo in the US? I don’t see it :stonemin:
If you click on the link to the article I referenced in the OP, it will tell you specifically which all of the TV shows and films are available for free streaming. They're not making ALL of their content available. Still, it's many hours worth of streaming. It's to my understanding that a select amount of Studio Ghibli movies will be coming to HBO Max in May, so you won't be able to watch any of those right now.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭81,290
If you click on the link to the article I referenced in the OP, it will tell you specifically which all of the TV shows and films are available for free streaming. They're not making ALL of their content available. Still, it's many hours worth of streaming. It's to my understanding that a select amount of Studio Ghibli movies will be coming to HBO Max in May, so you won't be able to watch any of those right now.

Yea I read it later which was my bad but thanks for letting us know about this :)

Top Bottom