aye ! nice ! that's a lot for bsides dang xD

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Bless HIM for shooting and uploading so many music videos. And Hebe for her magnificent music.
"You Better Not Think About Me" was actually the song that got me into her music. I had no idea it was a b-side. Learning From Drunk quickly became one of my favourites too. Another one is "The Most Important Thing In Life", I wish it had an official MV too but since it doesn't, here's an unofficial video:

grainy

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
aye ! nice ! that's a lot for bsides dang xD

It is :peepopbirthday: they aged so well!

oooo those are some solid b-sides!!!

Sooo many solid ones!! There are OSTs with over 10m views too :peepopbirthday:

Bless HIM for shooting and uploading so many music videos. And Hebe for her magnificent music.
"You Better Not Think About Me" was actually the song that got me into her music. I had no idea it was a b-side. Learning From Drunk quickly became one of my favourites too. Another one is "The Most Important Thing In Life", I wish it had an official MV too but since it doesn't, here's an unofficial video:

HIM really does a good job of giving the majority of songs on the album some airtime! And yes, Hebe who has barely released a song with a similar sound ever, even though she sticks to ballads most of the time :peepopbirthday:

Oh really! :eek: I got in with a b-side too, still in happiness! I really liked learning from drunk when it was released for sure. She at least performs The Most Important Thing In Life a lot though!! :)

Another one of my favs is The Condominium Without a Keeper :) And, You're Too Atrocious!

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Sooo many solid ones!! There are OSTs with over 10m views too :peepopbirthday:

HIM really does a good job of giving the majority of songs on the album some airtime! And yes, Hebe who has barely released a song with a similar sound ever, even though she sticks to ballads most of the time :peepopbirthday:

Oh really! :eek: I got in with a b-side too, still in happiness! I really liked learning from drunk when it was released for sure. She at least performs The Most Important Thing In Life a lot though!! :)

Another one of my favs is The Condominium Without a Keeper :) And, You're Too Atrocious!

Well there are OSTs (1) with over 170 million views :sneaky:

Still in Happiness is such a beautiful serene song

I'm not sure if I've heard "The Condominium Without a Keeper" and "You're Too Atrocious". I might have, but sometimes their official english titles are very different from the literal translation.

grainy

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
Well there are OSTs (1) with over 170 million views :sneaky:

Still in Happiness is such a beautiful serene song

I'm not sure if I've heard "The Condominium Without a Keeper" and "You're Too Atrocious". I might have, but sometimes their official english titles are very different from the literal translation.

Ayy there is :lurk1: More views, if you add up all the lyrics vids & the random vids before the movie made it popular taking out the talking parts :sneaky:

You're Too Atrocious is Missing You, the one I linked!
The Condominium Without A Keeper's English name is Going Nowhere, it didn't have an MV

Top Bottom