Hebe Tien's best live performances

grainy

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
(subjectively and for the moment, why is she so talented)

1. Captive Bird (Cover of Cass Phang's Classic)

I love this song. I love her voice. I love that she sang it because her dad asked her to. It's just all the feels.

2. Outer Space (Cover of Greeny Wu's solo debut album)

Hebe just gets better every year, and sounds the best when she's live. I like the way she's developing her sound even further, probably for the new album. Also she has such great camera connection that I keep on watching.

3. Marvelous Ability Song (Cover of one of Chen Li's most popular songs)

This stability though! Two different days, in two different cities and conditions. Also when it's put together like this... it's so obvious that she puts her all into every performance. She doesn't go through the motions, she goes through the emotions. And that's captivating.

4. If you must die, then you must die in my hands (Cover of Mo Xi Zi Shi's popular song)

The flavour... love when Hebe goes out of her comfort zone and tries something completely different in her own style just to test reactions and push herself. Her expressions are so powerful too; she really brings a complete performance with no frills.

5. Wild Child (Duet with Sue Su, the songwriter and a singer in her own right)

Thanks to her years in S.H.E, Hebe is as accomplished with harmonising as she is at solo singing and this is a really great match. This shows how she really knows her role in performances and carries it out to perfection to bring out the right emotions and highlight the message she wants to send.

Top Bottom