Hello :)

SINNEDS

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,705
Hello. :giggle: I am a longtime lurker across all k-pop forums, and after some taking a good look at all the existing forums, I decided that this one is my favorite so I made an account. I have been a fan/follower of k-pop for much of my life, beginning with being a BoA fan many years ago. I originally got into k-pop because of her, as previously I was a big j-pop fan, and BoA regularly released music in Japan. These days I don't consider myself a huge fan of any artist/group in k-pop or j-pop, but I still casually enjoy the music. I'm someone who does not like to judge someone's discography by one song, or only by their singles, and I find most of my favorite k-pop songs of the last few years have been non-promoted songs. I'm not sure how much I will actually post here, as I was quite comfortable as a lurker, but I did want to introduce myself and try to get to know some other k-pop fans. In real life, I don't know anyone who likes it, so it'll be nice to discuss k-pop (or j-pop) with others. It's nice to meet you! :)

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
welcome !! oo booa !! taste, I really enjoy boa's music and tbh i havent STANNED her too much until nega dola i was like why am i sleeping on he.

Jibang

Sowon ♥️ Yerin ♥️ Eunha ♥️ Yuju ♥️ SinB ♥️ Umji ♥️ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭135,250
Hello :giggle:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Welcome to the forums, I'm glad you decided to join us! :shablob:
I hope you enjoy your time here and jump into discussions!

SINNEDS

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,705
Thank you all! :)

Welcome to H+ !
I hope you'll enjoy your time here :peepopbirthday:

you should check this out, this girl also BoA fangirl :hehe:

I actually checked that out the moment it was released. I haven't listened to too much Lovelyz but I knew Kei from the OSTs she sang. :)

Top Bottom