Hello!

LION

🥁 Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭268,467
Pronouns
He/Him
This might probably be pushing it since the deadline is in 12 hours but I did see you mention you like to draw. We're currently holding a showcase event where users can submit their works, including drawing. So just in case you're interested, feel free to check it out :poggers:

If not, no worries. We often hold events here so there'll be other chances :peepopbirthday:
But what to draw ? Is there anything specific? I can make up a sketch

Last edited:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
But what to draw ? Is there anything specific? I can make up a sketch

Practically anything you want to as long as it doesn't violate the forum's rules! Feel free to follow the instructions in the linked OP regarding how to submit, etc, and lmk if any questions~

Last edited:

LION

🥁 Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭268,467
Pronouns
He/Him
Practically anything you want to as long as it doesn't violate the forum's rules! Feel free to follow the instructions in the linked OP regarding how to submit, etc, and lmk if any questions~
I have a question im done with my drawing do I post it as a thread in the link ?

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I have a question im done with my drawing do I post it as a thread in the link ?

Please post it as a thread in this section (you'll only see your thread there and not others'):

Please use this format for the subject line:

[Showcase Submission] [Gfx Team] [Title of your work]

Top Bottom