Help us out with User of the Month January 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her
December and 2019 are just about over! H+ thanks you for your support this past year! We also need YOUR help to pick the one of the best users.
Of course, your vote is important, but staff will also have a say in who is picked.

HERE'S HOW YOU VOTE:

Fill out this form right here:
Username:
My pick:
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?:
You can post here in this thread or PM ME (@roseychu) your vote. Please title the PM "User of the Month January 2020 Vote"

Give us a good explanation as to why, vote only ONCE and don't vote for yourself, please.

The next user of the month will be announced on January 2nd.

Thanks everyone!

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,440,188
Username: Seunghee's Eyebrows
My pick: @Polaris_Tae
Reason: Cos this user has adopted a koala during their time of need from my thread.
648188390055084033.png

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,772,200
Username: ByulHarangBona
My Pick: @Pyron
Reason: This user have always been fair in their judgement of everything. Their posts are meaningful and exemplify the value of a quality poster.

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
Username: kimbo
My pick: Sooz
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: Soozie did an amazing job as one of the co leads for the winter event :peepopbirthday:
thank you bobo
602357879244062743.gif

S

Some

I'm just here to nominate the amazing people i did last month because i belive they deserve it

Username: SomethingThere
My pick: @speedthief , @カカロット, @AshithBangera , @Astro . @softest_bun
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month? Well for speed , カカロット, Bangera , Astro i wouldn't know whats going on in hallyu without them especially speed all very hard working very active in the korean section also カカロット& astro are active in others sections too they all work very hard if not user of the month i belive they deserve some sort of reward i mean they are not staff but they still work hard so i wish they will be rewarded somehow . As for bun she is active in many sections always makes fun games for both kpop and jpop fans which i appreciate so much. very friendly very helpful in award section she works hard too and deserves to be rewarded .

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
I'm just here to nominate the amazing people i did last month because i belive they deserve it

Username: SomethingThere
My pick: @speedthief , @カカロット, @AshithBangera , @Astro . @softest_bun
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month? Well for speed , カカロット, Bangera , Astro i wouldn't know whats going on in hallyu without them especially speed all very hard working very active in the korean section also カカロット& astro are active in others sections too they all work very hard if not user of the month i belive they deserve some sort of reward i mean they are not staff but they still work hard so i wish they will be rewarded somehow . As for bun she is active in many sections always makes fun games for both kpop and jpop fans which i appreciate so much. very friendly very helpful in award section she works hard too and deserves to be rewarded .
Thank you once again for having me as one of your picks! :D

moue

⥀⥀⥀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,917
Username: softest
My pick: @Kimbo
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: Kimbo makes the forum fun, and hosts some awesome games. She talks to the shy people and did an awesome thing by hosting a game during the Christmas event when some users couldnt participate.

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
thank you bobo
602357879244062743.gif
You deserve it soozie :palove:
Username: softest
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: Kimbo makes the forum fun, and hosts some awesome games. She talks to the shy people and did an awesome thing by hosting a game during the Christmas event when some users couldnt participate.
Awww thank you llama :palcry::palove:

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Username: Saint Renjun
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: I was surprised when she didn't win it last month, she's been incredibly outstanding week in, week out, she's not a member of staff and yet hosts games, talks to everyone, makes people feel so comfortable and engages with the community. I really can't imagine anyone more deserving. Special shout out to @softest_bun who I really wanted to pick as well as she does an incredible job with CCS and deserves so much more appreciation all round. No one does graphics like this girl, truly a trail blazer

D

DR. K💉M 👄

Username: Dr. Satan
My pick: kimbo
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: She's been hosting games, discussions and all round participating in forum activities to give users a good time. the peepo thread is a lot of fun! She has a friendly and welcoming behaviour in the forum too.

Mimi

ayK Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,350
Username: Seagull.. The Great
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: I think she deserves to be user of the month because she is an important aspect to the forums. I thank her for hosting an event during Christmas -because I couldn't participate at the winter event- so it felt extra special to me. Furthermore she is a user I really like, she is easygoing and fun to talk to. She is also extremely supportive and talented at editing and hosting and reacting. I think it wouldnt be the same without her so it is all the more special for her to win the first user of the month on the new year.

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Username: Saint Renjun
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: I was surprised when she didn't win it last month, she's been incredibly outstanding week in, week out, she's not a member of staff and yet hosts games, talks to everyone, makes people feel so comfortable and engages with the community. I really can't imagine anyone more deserving. Special shout out to @softest_bun who I really wanted to pick as well as she does an incredible job with CCS and deserves so much more appreciation all round. No one does graphics like this girl, truly a trail blazer
Username: Seagull.. The Great
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: I think she deserves to be user of the month because she is an important aspect to the forums. I thank her for hosting an event during Christmas -because I couldn't participate at the winter event- so it felt extra special to me. Furthermore she is a user I really like, she is easygoing and fun to talk to. She is also extremely supportive and talented at editing and hosting and reacting. I think it wouldnt be the same without her so it is all the more special for her to win the first user of the month on the new year.
Uwu thank you everyone :palcry::palcry::palcry::palcry:

Tommie

🍨 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,500
Username: Dove
My pick: Kimbo
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: A forum without Kimbo is a forum where I don't want to be. She is extremely hilarious and able to make your day bright with just her posts. She's also kind and caring to her friends and doesn't shy away from including and interacting with those who she doesn't really know. Not only that but she intricately designed a forum-friendly game and hosted thaf game for those who couldn't participating in the winter event.​

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
Username: miatheikonic
My pick: @Saint Renjun
Why do I think this user needs to be user of the month: Realistically, she won't be picked, but in my reality? She deserved user of the year even for all that she did on this forum, from talking in various threads and making them fun, to interacting with different users making them happy to be here. After all she went through on this forum, her spirit was never broken. For Ren, it is all about the friends she made here, friends she would never betray and who she appreciates forever. And I admire that, I admire Saint Renjun

See ya with my same as always nomination in February

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Username: Dove
My pick: Kimbo
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: A forum without Kimbo is a forum where I don't want to be. She is extremely hilarious and able to make your day bright with just her posts. She's also kind and caring to her friends and doesn't shy away from including and interacting with those who she doesn't really know. Not only that but she intricately designed a forum-friendly game and hosted thaf game for those who couldn't participating in the winter event.​
Finding you here was one of the best things that happened to me in h+ :palcry:
thank you dove:palove:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom