Not open for further replies.

rich

Shawol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,042,140
u2eFcQY.png

Another month flew by!
Same as months before, we've picked users whom we thought were a great addition to our community, and helped it grow in several ways.
Last month, you all got to be a part of the decision, and the tradition continues.
Your votes, combined with our assessments, will help us pick the User of the Month for November 2019!

HERE'S HOW YOU VOTE:

Fill out this form right here:
Username:
My pick:
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?:

The form can be posted here in this thread publicly (in case you want to spread some nice words and positive vibes).
And if you're too shy, you can also PM ME (rich) your vote. Please title the PM "User of the Month November 2019 Vote"

Make sure you're giving us a good and honest explanation on why you voted for a certain user.
Each user gets to vote ONCE, no duplicate votes allowed. Oh, and you can't vote for yourself either, sorry 'bout that.

The chosen member will be announced on November 2nd.
Happy voting!​

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
I was thinking of me but well i'll be honest

Username: bobo
My pick: Dr. Sweetea
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: She has worked so hard the whole month as the lead of this halloween event, sacrificing hours of sleep :feelsblankie: This month she also brought the Vixx badges.
We should all say thank you sweetea!​

moue

⥀⥀⥀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,917
Username: softest_bun
My pick: softest_bun :JudgyDubu: same as always, goldendivas
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: Brings a lot of life to the forum, creates buzz when things gets slow. Makes everyone laugh, but has time for us if we need it. She still hasn't blocked me after all the times I've dragged her.

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Username: BlessMeAchoo
My pick: Chomiczewska
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?:
For being an active and friendly part of the community on this site! Also, for brightening the forum up with Hamster emojis.

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
Username: Miatheikonic
My Pick: Saint Renjun (yes, same as my last month nomination)
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: For brainstorming many fun games during this month on which users had a lot of fun, for making up many of fun parts of this halloween event, for always being her iconic self and brightening up everyone's mood as she was a genuinely interesting person whenever people would talk to her, and for being most supporting person on forum, she would always support and encourage new people in games, and appreciate everyone's hard work

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
Username: Rektinq
My pick: Dr. Sweetea
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: Satan really does deserve user of the month for hosting the amazing and fun event, Carnival of Souls.

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,028,695
Pronouns
idk
Username: ARandomFan
My pick: sm maid
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: cause :heartublob:
I want my marriage to last

anh

🍑 Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
Username: wonwoo
My pick: sm maid
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: for being a friendly and active presence of this forum. also for promising me to move mark up to #15 on her nct bias list

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,455,050
Username: ByulHarangBona
My pick: BlessMeAchoo
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: This user have been great in creating topics for discussion in the general section. Eg: Battle of concept, battle of same name song.

rich

Shawol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,042,140

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,925,688
if you want your vote to count make sure you follow the form in the OP and give us an explanation. 😄
Username: Seunghee's Eyebrows
My pick: @ChooChoo
Reason: Cos she's so uwu and talks uwu and her animal threads are uwu. Oh did I also mention that her DP is uwu and her sig which is unavailable is uwu?

S

Some

I hope im not late since i think its still the 1st in europe and america where most of h+ team is from so ill just hope

Username: SomethingThere
My pick: @fullofjoy
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: they are very active you litterally find them every fourm every section commenting and interacting with everyone from every fanbase they have 1 refferral and i only seen good posts from them they are a good user

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom