help!

hutazone

kitzbühel winner '19 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,420
i'm currently really close with a guy in my class with the chance of us getting into a relationship as we are both clearly interested in each other and spend a lot of time together, except there's this one girl in my class that i got into an argument with because she's forever obsessed with the fact we could be dating or for example the other day she said to one of my friends "I think (me) and (guy) are an item" and obviously my friend is going to come straight to me and tell me everything because i always express how my relationship feels like it could never work out with the fact people are obsessed with the idea and constantly asking us...

is it weird to have this said person (not even my friend) be obsessed with the idea of myself dating another in the class and constantly asking others and prying into my personal information? and how soon is too soon to get into a relationship..

:stonemin: i want it to go well since it would be my first proper relationship with someone i really have interest in yikes

OR AM I BEING TOO PETY AND DUMB AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i swear i sound stupid forever but i just hate people prying into my personal life

Reactions: dnb

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Honestly, if you like the guy Go for it and don't mind whatever anyone says. Her obsession with you two is definitely not normal, tell ha to get a job!! :youdontsay:

And welp idk how soon is too soon, but i know you've met him for more than 2 weeks, right?​

hutazone

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,420
Honestly, if you like the guy Go for it and don't mind whatever anyone says. Her obsession with you two is definitely not normal, tell ha to get a job!! :youdontsay:

And welp idk how soon is too soon, but i know you've met him for more than 2 weeks, right?​
i really wanna go with it since i really like him and enjoy his company :( we have been speaking for a few weeks now haha

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭93,833
If he’s interested too then I say just go for it, who cares about what she said. And I guess 1 month is soon enough to get into a relationship, as long as it’s not like 1 week or 1 day lol

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,511,116
This situation (one person obsessed with a possible relationship between two others) happens every once in a while. Just keep going and don't worry about her.

hutazone

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,420
This situation (one person obsessed with a possible relationship between two others) happens every once in a while. Just keep going and don't worry about her.
yeah your right, i've just never properly experienced a real proper relationship with someone so it's kinda crazy but yeah i'm speaking with him right now and things are going well!!!

also just a thanks to everyone who has said something positive :heartublob:

• Love
Reactions: dnb

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,511,116
yeah your right, i've just never properly experienced a real proper relationship with someone so it's kinda crazy but yeah i'm speaking with him right now and things are going well!!!

Cool. Good luck!

Your next mission is to turn him into a Dreamcatcher stan.

Top Bottom