Hey!!

nagashiwa

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭148,950
call it a coincidence but i hear about your site a few weeks ago, i was visiting idolonchaos and i saw that both sites have been working on translations together, that's pretty cool, English sites that cover alt idols / indie rock are very few so is always great finding about even more

most of the idol groups that i follow are from WACK (BiSH, BiS, etc), i think they probably are the most "mainstream" alt idols right now

Necronomidol. Shingeki , Trident , You'll melt more and a few more that i can't remember, and while i like popular groups too
sometimes i feel smaller groups have less restrictions on them, can be more weird / crazy, get more room to experiment

I wrote KissBee but I didn't receive an answer... :( So I guess they are too big now to be interviewed by me. So any other bigger bands are a no go fo sure then too. KissBee knows they have overseas fans. So if they don't do it, I don't have high hopes for even bigger bands or similar bands. But who knows someday in the future its possible.

I will collaborate with idolonchaos again. Hopefully this time with a bit more success. We did do Poisonrat and Wondersnake. But to me it didn't feel as we interviewed them with the questions they wanted to answer. 😅 Also both groups lost a member... Hope more luck with the next rounds.

What about MISTCAST? are there any interviews with that group somewhere around? I wanna try them.

Yes I saw that idol group Babysitter somewhere around. They are from 2015 and still pretty small.
NEXT year I wil try to write them for an interview. Hope they gonna do it.

I really love this person
She has some idol vibes. She doesn't say she is an idol herself, but she is surrounded idol stuff much.

KerriKP

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,600
Hello, I'm more known as Ryu.

I love to introduce cool Japanese bands to people. Genre doesn't really matter much as long it doesn't make your ears bleed.

I'm bit over 30s years old. I love to travel to Japan, sadly not possible now.

Currently I'm helping out an (idol) girl rock band to start up their overseas promotion.

Hope to meet up lots of people here who can tell me which artist they love the most.
I do also interview bands.

Well nice to meet you.
I only know one Japanese band at the moment, Official Hige Dandism, but I adore them. I would love to know more.

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
I wrote KissBee but I didn't receive an answer... :( So I guess they are too big now to be interviewed by me. So any other bigger bands are a no go fo sure then too. KissBee knows they have overseas fans. So if they don't do it, I don't have high hopes for even bigger bands or similar bands. But who knows someday in the future its possible.
it kinda sucks how groups keep underestimating how many international fans they have (or could have)
maybe they don't care too much because they don't have plans to go outside Japan?

I will collaborate with idolonchaos again. Hopefully this time with a bit more success. We did do Poisonrat and Wondersnake. But to me it didn't feel as we interviewed them with the questions they wanted to answer. 😅 Also both groups lost a member... Hope more luck with the next rounds.
that's good news, i read the one with Poison Rat, is always nice to see indie artists get more exposure
Yes I saw that idol group Babysitter somewhere around. They are from 2015 and still pretty small.

NEXT year I wil try to write them for an interview. Hope they gonna do it.
hoping you get chance :sanapray:

nagashiwa

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭148,950
it kinda sucks how groups keep underestimating how many international fans they have (or could have)
maybe they don't care too much because they don't have plans to go outside Japan?

I also think its a "time" matter. idol groups always have such busy schedule. Plus its december now, everyone is busy. I won't request any new interviews until the 2nd week of 2021. So maybe there is a little gab on my website in February again, but well that's because the busy holiday months. Hope to find a nice idol/pop group to interview in 2021 :D

Katniss

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,050
Good luck!

Let me know if the band you help puts something on YT and I will help stream :)

nagashiwa

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭148,950
Good luck!

Let me know if the band you help puts something on YT and I will help stream :)

Ah... it's said that you cannot use any band photo for YT before you have the full permission from their agency.
Not even parts out of an interview etc. because its all copyrighted and stuff. So if they do agree, we gotta ask them for getting those rights. o.o

btw I've notice that there is also a forum called. OneHallyu.com <- what's the difference with this one forum?

Last edited:
Top Bottom