Hey!!

nagashiwa

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭148,950
Hello, I'm more known as Ryu.

I love to introduce cool Japanese bands to people. Genre doesn't really matter much as long it doesn't make your ears bleed.

I'm bit over 30s years old. I love to travel to Japan, sadly not possible now.

Currently I'm helping out an (idol) girl rock band to start up their overseas promotion.

Hope to meet up lots of people here who can tell me which artist they love the most.
I do also interview bands.

Well nice to meet you.

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,725,770
Pronouns
He/Him
hello ryu welcome to the forum! :yagotit:
good luck for you helping that rock band~
so what's your fave band??
do you like BiSH or Scandal? maybe The Coinlockers? how about GIRLFRIEND?
anway it's great to have you here~ :squirtlechristmas:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Welcome to the forums!
That sounds pretty exciting what you're currently helping on with the girl band. I hope you share some of your interviews here!

Jibang

Sowon ♥️ Yerin ♥️ Eunha ♥️ Yuju ♥️ SinB ♥️ Umji ♥️ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,250
Hello!

JuKYShI.png

nagashiwa

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭148,950
hello ryu welcome to the forum! :yagotit:
good luck for you helping that rock band~
so what's your fave band??
do you like BiSH or Scandal? maybe The Coinlockers? how about GIRLFRIEND?
anway it's great to have you here~ :squirtlechristmas:

I'm not a big fan of "mainstream" pop acts. I don't dislike BiSH, Scandal, The Coinlockers and GIRLFRIEND. But I don't feel interested personally to learn much more about them. I love more to discover more about much more unknown acts who still dream to be that famous.

My favorite band at the moment is a "male rock" band. Which members were pretty famous in Japan around 1990~2000.
Their name is VERTUEUX
I also have interviewed them: https://jrocknroll.com/interview-with-vertueux/3/
They played a few streaming lives in the last few months and I enjoyed to watch them all :) While i didn't know much about them before.
However there aren't 100% unknown overseas, there are a bunch of Boylove fans who might can know them from some game/anime tracks.

Currently I don't have a favorite Female band/group/solo.
But I loved Ai Otsuka and Ayumi Hamazaki in the past.
Currently I started to follow 愛沢絢夏 (AIZAWA AYAKA) She is still too unknown, but her music is wonderful!

It also has been years since my last time checking out Japanese pop. I think about 15 years I didn't follow it well. And so much changed! fun to discover it all again!

I'm more a Japanese ROCK('N'ROLL) and Visual Kei fan.

Welcome to the forums!
That sounds pretty exciting what you're currently helping on with the girl band. I hope you share some of your interviews here!

Sure, if it's alright to share them here, I'll love too. ^^

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,404,084
Hello! Welcome to H+

I hope you enjoy your time here and help us expand our Japanese forums. :shablob:

S

Some

Wow welcome to hallyu+
What you do is so cool and amazing i'm more of a mainstream jpop,jband fan but would love to learn more from you

Kłapouchy

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,759
Where can I share my interviews the best??
I'd say the H+ Studio section would be the best section.
Also if you're at all interested in collaborating feel free to reach out to the Social Media or PR staff teams.
(PR is for outreach, while Social Media is for publication)

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
Hello, I'm more known as Ryu.

I love to introduce cool Japanese bands to people. Genre doesn't really matter much as long it doesn't make your ears bleed.

I'm bit over 30s years old. I love to travel to Japan, sadly not possible now.

Currently I'm helping out an (idol) girl rock band to start up their overseas promotion.

Hope to meet up lots of people here who can tell me which artist they love the most.
I do also interview bands.

Well nice to meet you.
Hi @nagashiwa ! :shablob:

i also love Jrock bands, usually mostly popular acts like Scandal or Silent Siren but is always nice finding about new ones

I'm not a big fan of "mainstream" pop acts. I don't dislike BiSH, Scandal, The Coinlockers and GIRLFRIEND. But I don't feel interested personally to learn much more about them. I love more to discover more about much more unknown acts who still dream to be that famous.
have you ever heard about Babysitter?

they are a indie band that i discovered by chance 1/2 years ago, i been shilling for them for a while, they are so underrated :tears:

i also know of a few indie Alt idol groups but i don't know if you are interested in idols

nagashiwa

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭148,950
Hi @nagashiwa ! :shablob:

i also love Jrock bands, usually mostly popular acts like Scandal or Silent Siren but is always nice finding about new ones

have you ever heard about Babysitter?
they are a indie band that i discovered by chance 1/2 years ago, i been shilling for them for a while, they are so underrated :tears:

i also know of a few indie Alt idol groups but i don't know if you are interested in idols

The name Babysitter sounds familiar somehow.... but can't really recall it.
They really do sound cool, so I'll check if I might could interview them!

I like to know any amazing kind of indie alt idol groups. i prefer "idol bands". Or idols with a "back band". Because only seeing girls dancing singing on some background melody never sounds that amazing than with a backing band :D

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
The name Babysitter sounds familiar somehow.... but can't really recall it.
They really do sound cool, so I'll check if I might could interview them!
apparently some time ago there was another Japanese band going by that name too

but this Babysitter are from the indie rock scene of Nagoya, their producer is Ryo Eguchi of "Stereo frabrication of youth",
he worked for SCANDAL / LiSA and other artists plus many animes (and maybe he is family from one of the members)

is hard to find info about them so if you ever get the chance to interview them that would be great! :heartpar:

-------------

call it a coincidence but i hear about your site a few weeks ago, i was visiting idolonchaos and i saw that both sites have been working on translations together, that's pretty cool, English sites that cover alt idols / indie rock are very few so is always great finding about even more

I like to know any amazing kind of indie alt idol groups. i prefer "idol bands". Or idols with a "back band". Because only seeing girls dancing singing on some background melody never sounds that amazing than with a backing band :D
most of the idol groups that i follow are from WACK (BiSH, BiS, etc), i think they probably are the most "mainstream" alt idols right now

Necronomidol. Shingeki , Trident , You'll melt more and a few more that i can't remember, and while i like popular groups too
sometimes i feel smaller groups have less restrictions on them, can be more weird / crazy, get more room to experiment

Top Bottom