heyo

homurakin

gay monkey
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,900
Hello! Thanks for accepting me. I got here because a BiSH thread and then got hooked.

I mainly listen to japanese music but I am open to anything. Some of my favourite artists are BiSH, PEDRO, DAOKO, Haru Nemuri, Roselia, Seiko Oomori, Shinsei Kamattechan, Number Girl, GING NANG BOYZ and Midori. I am not a huge kpop fan but I love Sunmi and LOONA.

My current favourite group is BiSH and I really love AYUNI D. She's so cool!​

7971a55951c9e703c917d48901347b778fcd7453_hq.jpg

I also really love Ano-chan, who recently left YOU'LL MELT MOREfor her solo debut.

CyQDag6UUAAHS65

Other than music I watch anime and read manga. My favourite anime is Madoka Magica and favourite manga is Innocent Rouge.

That's about it for me, I just love talking about music with people. I hope we can be friends.

Also here is my last.fm if you want to see what I'm listening to.

S

Some

A fellow roselia stan welcome welcome 😍

you can talk about roselia in the banG dream thread Here you are welcome anytime <3

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Hello! Thanks for accepting me. I got here because a BiSH thread and then got hooked.

I mainly listen to japanese music but I am open to anything. Some of my favourite artists are BiSH, PEDRO, DAOKO, Haru Nemuri, Roselia, Seiko Oomori, Shinsei Kamattechan, Number Girl, GING NANG BOYZ and Midori. I am not a huge kpop fan but I love Sunmi and LOONA.

I also really love Ano-chan, who recently left YOU'LL MELT MOREfor her solo debut.

CyQDag6UUAAHS65

Other than music I watch anime and read manga. My favourite anime is Madoka Magica and favourite manga is Innocent Rouge.

That's about it for me, I just love talking about music with people. I hope we can be friends.

hi there :shablob:

Ano was also my favorite You'll Melt More member, it sucked when she quit and disappeared last year since she was such a talented and fun person but is great that she is back again, i'm really looking forward to her solo career

also since you like them too consider visiting the BiSH / Wack thread sometime :sanapray:

homurakin

gay monkey
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,900
Another you'll melt more fan! I didn't expect that here!! I really loved her in the band but I got really excited when I saw her release Delete. I'm hoping for new music from her soon...

TY for linking the threads :CupPar:
hi there :shablob:

Ano was also my favorite You'll Melt More member, it sucked when she quit and disappeared last year since she was such a talented and fun person but is great that she is back again, i'm really looking forward to her solo career

also since you like them too consider visiting the BiSH / Wack thread sometime :sanapray:

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Another you'll melt more fan! I didn't expect that here!! I really loved her in the band but I got really excited when I saw her release Delete. I'm hoping for new music from her soon...

TY for linking the threads :CupPar:
the first time i hear of them... was during late 2018 i think? so a little late but still, i like lots of their songs and i think they are very underrated,
not gonna lie though, while i also like the other members ever since Ano quit i haven't been paying much attention to them, i know they added 2 more members and little more

but yeah Ano is pretty cool, she is a good singer, very funny and kind of crazy so i'm really hyped for what's next

i still remember the first time i saw her, it was in that legendary video of her on a variety show :fab:

Last edited:

homurakin

gay monkey
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,900
Ano was the reason I got into the band as well. I checked some of their stuff out recently but I still really miss her tbh. I watched one of their recent live performances for Nigenai and I almost cried.

It's so weird since the song is so upbeat.

But yeah, I really love ano! Her craziness is what drew me in. I can't remember how I found her honestly but I think it was sometime in 2017 (kinda late too) but I'm glad I did.

Also that video is so funny, I love her so much. :heartpar:

KerriKP

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,600

CyQDag6UUAAHS65

So far the only Japanese band I know (and love) is Official Hige Dandism but it looks like you've made some great suggestions to try out! Thanks!

Top Bottom