Hihi

♡Pinky_Hwi♡

Produce trash
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,550
This forum looks so pretty and it seems so peaceful here. I came over because I heard OH came back but I guess it came back as H+. I came over from AKP and I don't really like it over there since the format is ancient and the users there are toxic. I used OH before it died but only posted in the Idol Producer thread.

Oh and I'm PinkyHwi, the name comes from Daehwi but I also like the color pink so I put them together. :wow:

My ult groups are EXO, Wanna One, AB6IX and X1. I also really like Stray Kids, Blackpink, Astro, Seventeen, but just casually listen to them.

I'm a Produce 101 trash fan. I tell myself every time at the end of each season that I won't watch anymore but here I am. I've only watched PD101 Korea and Idol Producer 1 &2 but I really need to watch Produce 101 China and Produce Camp. I also want to get into All for One as well.

I am also anime idol girl trash as well so if anyone knows about Aikatsu or Love Live then we can talk about it together ^_^

I also have discord as well.

I'm also a big Koo Jungmo fan. Still waiting for him to debut I hope Starship treats him well ;w;

perspherspley

Apink ~ I.O.I ~ Loona ~ IZ*ONE ~ fromis_9
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,515
  • IZ*ONE's MinKkura
  • IZ*ONE's Hyewon
  • Aragaki Yui
  • Yamashita Tomohisa
Hello, welcome to the forum, Hallyu+!
And just a heads-up this is not the new OH, but rather a new Kpop Forum.
And I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Reactions: ♡Pinky_Hwi♡

emily

개냥이
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,440
I actually just quit AKP because it was giving me anxiety for these past 4 months.
I see you're a person of taste since you like Jungmo. :wow:
ugh that's awful. honestly i would get myself into messes on oh and then get worked up about it, the lack of downvotes here really helps
i was so excited to see your icon and signature lol! over the past few months i've hardly seen any i-fans like starship trainees, especially jungmo :wae:

♡Pinky_Hwi♡

Produce trash
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,550
ugh that's awful. honestly i would get myself into messes on oh and then get worked up about it, the lack of downvotes here really helps
i was so excited to see your icon and signature lol! over the past few months i've hardly seen any i-fans like starship trainees, especially jungmo :wae:
All the starship trainees are so charming thoughhhh who wouldn't like them??? I actually didn't start really liking Jungmo until Pretty Girl but I've noticed him ever since 7th Sense. But ever since I started liking him I feel deep into the Mogu hole and I don't regret it :heartpar:

• Love
Reactions: emily

Rektinq

~ Jimin ♡ ~
Events Trainee
VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭746,480
  • Certified High
  • GOT7's Jackson
  • IZ*ONE's Chaewon
  • NCT Dream
Welcome to H+ ! I hope you enjoy your time here !

If you don't know how to use some things on Hallyu+ check out the tutorial for new users ! Link

If you have any questions just ask in here ! Link

If you just wanna talk to people, just come here and talking to everyone in The Union ! Link

If you like playing games you should come play some in some events and games when they happen ! Link

also omg a fellow produce trash- if ur ever free we should talk about produce I'm obessed