hihihi

iixy

𝐕𝐀𝐃𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐃𝐀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­24,799
JUST REALIZED MY ACC GOT APPROVED-
HELLO!!!
My name is Frankie! Kei for short! (I figrued Kie was an odd spelling so I switched the i and e) I use they/it pronouns!
I'm also active on kprofiles and kpopsource with the same user, feel free to check those accs out!
I'm mainly a gg stan, I do listen to bts and txt though (occasionally enhypen)
My ult groups are probably dreamcatcher, twice, red velvet, loona, itzy and woo ah!
The groups music I enjoy the most is probably dreamcatcher, red velvet, twice. I enjoy more kmetal/krock then metal but again kpop is still good
I COULD GO ON FOREVER ON MUSIC SO IM SORRY- I also listen to western artists like glaive, p4rkr, mitski, melanie martinez etc.
I also like IU's music a lot. I'm not really into soloists though, I prefer groups

BESIDES MUSIC- If you like any of the groups I like id be happy to be mutuals/friends or talk! If you have any tips to this site please let me know!:bakacat:I already found the sites custom emojis look at me go

Last edited:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­24,050
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Welcome! join the dreamcatcher thread if you dare:vaderecto:

NJocSGG.gif

iixy

𝐕𝐀𝐃𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐃𝐀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­24,799
hello frank, welcome to the forum!! :RunPar:
aah you're an insomnia, what a quality person you must be :sip:
TY! I would call myself an insomnia but im still learning names sadly :wae:
my notifs must not be working bc im literally only getting reaction notifs JHGDHUSH

Last edited:

Baymax

(β€’β€”β€’)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­9,400
Hello and welcome to the forums, Frankie!
Generally it's quite chill here so my tip is to just enjoy yourself and don't be afraid to jump into threads, participate in things or approach other people! I hope to see you around! :LovePar:

iixy

𝐕𝐀𝐃𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐃𝐀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­24,799
Hello and welcome to the forums, Frankie!
Generally it's quite chill here so my tip is to just enjoy yourself and don't be afraid to jump into threads, participate in things or approach other people! I hope to see you around! :LovePar:
just saw this, thank you!!! i hope to see you around too!! loving the site already /pos :bakacat:

ARandomFan

(っ◔◑◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­771,695
Pronouns
idk
Hello and welcome~ :partydogo:

my notifs must not be working bc im literally only getting reaction notifs JHGDHUSH
(If you want to get notifications from this thread click 'watch'. Then you'll get notified when someone comments here as well :hehe: )
I hope you have lots of fun here!

Top Bottom