Minkyeung being the reason why we have Hinapia & reading how she felt after the disbandment.

Danee

♥ ANSWER ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,495
What a pity only 4 of them stayed. But its great that she realised what she wants to do with her life and went for it.

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,050
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
What a pity only 4 of them stayed. But its great that she realised what she wants to do with her life and went for it.

a pity, and honestly great for them sticking together. But, i get why Kyulkyung and Nayoung chose other routes though. They already had success outside the group to build on. Unfortunately we all know the kyla situation.... The other 3 are a bit of a mystery... You have to feel bad for Xiyeon. She had basically been training since she was a fetus. Maybe she just grew tired of the grind, and wanted to live a regular life? and i have no idea what yehana and sungyeon were thinking when they resigned with pledis...

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭160,450
i have no idea what yehana and sungyeon were thinking when they resigned with pledis...

Yehana and Sungyeon aren't well known enough maybe ? Rather stay with Pledis who is a known label at least even if they are dungeoned. And we reallt have nothing about Yehana, only Sungyeon seems to post some pics times to times

Minkyeung, what a great leader, I hope you will find success and happiness (y)

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,050
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Yehana and Sungyeon aren't well known enough maybe ? Rather stay with Pledis who is a known label at least even if they are dungeoned. And we reallt have nothing about Yehana, only Sungyeon seems to post some pics times to times

You've got to wonder what pledis promised them to get themtl to stay... I just feel like anywhere else would be better... Maybe no one else was interested in them...

Top Bottom