BREAKING NEWS Hinatazaka46 Iguchi Mao apologizes for breaking the dating ban

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Rumors of a Sakamichi group member dating a renewed "world class" actor have been circulating lately.
A news site has released this photo, teasing who the member might be
ED8iXyRU4AEVg6_

Today, Hinatazaka46 Iguchi Mao has come forward in her blog to apologize for her actions, confirming she is the woman in question and let the fans know she will take a break until things will get resolved.

This has taken fans aback as her being the girl in the photo has been only a rumor in the fandom and nothing was revealed yet.
Meanwhile another scandal broke within the Keyakizaka46 group this time. Oda Nana has been spotted with a male model who has released a statement to Bunshun yesterday.
It is uncertain if Mao has come clean about her actions just to avoid the backlash her once team mate is getting right now.​

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
Imagine having to apologize and set your career on pause just because of being in a relationship. This is just sad and any fans who think they have a say in whether or not celebrities can or cannot date need to get a serious reality check and grow the f*ck up.

Melbo

ohisama Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,400
Imagine having to apologize and set your career on pause just because of being in a relationship. This is just sad and any fans who think they have a say in whether or not celebrities can or cannot date need to get a serious reality check and grow the f*ck up.

But the idols of the 48/46 group accept that when they enter to the groups. These are the rules for the idols in japan

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
But the idols of the 48/46 group accept that when they enter to the groups. These are the rules of the idols in japan

I honestly don't care about whether it's a rule or not because quite frankly, it's really stupid how something like this is normalised

Melbo

ohisama Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,400
For me i dont have problems with the dates but this is the japanese idol culture. They have the option to graduate if they want to.

Geumie

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,500
I feel so sad that she had to apologize. She deserves to date happily

Top Bottom