CONCEPT "Honda-San's Living Room" is a girl group where all members share the surname "Honda" and aim to portray a happy yet dysfunctional family

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
CuVoqwR.jpg

all members of "Honda-San's Living Room" share the surname "Honda", they describe themselves an an "Idol family unit", although they don't seem to be blood related, they have a small sister member but she doesn't participate in the groups activities and is more or less there for emotional support

their aim is to portray a happy yet dysfunctional family that lives happy together but that sometimes fights and argue with each other (sometimes to the point of violence!) their producer is Suzuki Manaka, he is known for creating the group Wa-suta / The World Standard

Homicidols originally posted an article about them along other upcoming units, i think their concept is pretty unique

teaser

the members

(one member seems to have left the group? i believe that's why there are only 5 members + the little sister)

MjcIoJb.png

nico.jpg

ichika.jpg

ohako.jpg

una.jpg

naho.jpg

the little girl is called Kotori, no photo because while she isn't an active member i don't post children's pictures

website

本多さんちのリビング

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
berry with a miniscule b, interesting

I'm relieved that the kid won't take part in activities but I don't understand why she's in the group in the first place
is that weird? to be honest i'm not sure if Japanese people have a distinction between capital letters and lower case when they write in "English", btw she also appears tagged as "Ichika"

and i guess they have her to create the image they are an actual family, although is kinda weird
Interesting to be sure. Look forward to seeing how it plays out.
their producer is the same guy that created Wasuta / the world standard, if you turn on subtitles you are going to see how their lyrics are like a fever dream, reads like if they were done with an AI

Wasuta are okay, although to me is the same thing as with Dempagumi and similar groups, they are fine but not really my thing

i do like the cat song

lately there weren't many announcements of new groups but in the last few weeks thing are starting picking up!

Top Bottom