⨭1,376,100
Anyone wanna play ren’s game? Pls dont let it get cancelled :somicry:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Anyone wanna play ren’s game? Pls dont let it get cancelled :somicry:
RIP Ren's game, it would've been hilarious if it was really Starks vs Martell ahfssdh

but the Dragon Realm is back! It will happen in around 3 hours' time!
:shablob:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,333
It's okay ace!! Also, everyone did so great today :sejeongcry: I cant believe the event is almost over

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,233,258
It's okay ace!! Also, everyone did so great today :sejeongcry: I cant believe the event is almost over
Is it over now? I thought today is the last day. I think there were two games that were suspended or cancelled.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭642,620
Is it over now? I thought today is the last day. I think there were two games that were suspended or cancelled.
yup the dragon realm and emote game were the final games! we're just waiting on the ceremony now to reveal everything i suppose but they haven't said when that will be

---

just wanna give y'all a shoutout for being awesome in the emote game today but also just for keeping such positive spirits throughout the entire event! it was really refreshing to see and i hope i can be more like y'all in the future tbh, you did your very best no matter what! your teamwork and encouragement was really inspiring <3

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
just wanna give y'all a shoutout for being awesome in the emote game today but also just for keeping such positive spirits throughout the entire event! it was really refreshing to see and i hope i can be more like y'all in the future tbh, you did your very best no matter what! your teamwork and encouragement was really inspiring <3
Aww thank you ;___; although we probably knew what the final outcome would be for our house we still tried our best to put up a fight! The Starks did amazing throughout the event and you guys excelled in all the different areas of it. I'm still in awe with the creative/graphics that your house did! It was fun teaming up with the Starks, though, I was lowkey sweating bc of the pressure but your house members did really well!
:shablob:

- - -

@ Martells (who y'all are probably sick to death of me for tagging you everywhere ajshdfjafda)

Thank you so much for being a wonderful bunch, and don't ever feel bad about missing games or not doing well. Real-life responsibilities always come first! And I've said this before but I'll say it again, but at the end of the day as long as you're having fun, that's all that matters! We had a lot of misfortunes on our side but that didn't stop us from doing the best we could. I hope everyone can finally relax now and catch up on your sleep as well as attempt to gather back all your brain cells!

07a16d2df36a95e3570bdeb59c4373d6620d8fa8r1-480-480_00.gif

Last edited:

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭523,571
Pronouns
She/Her
House Martell you have won:

20K Plus Coins to each member
Shop item of 1k or less value

Plus Coins will be handed out in the next few days. Please PM me or tag me when you have a shop item in mind!

Your House thread will be moved as well but will continue to live on forever here on H+.

If you have time, please fill out whatever you can this form and let us know what we can do better in the future!

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,333
The past 2 weeks have been so much fun getting to know you guys and play games together. Thank you so much everyone for always being so positive, fun and encouraging. You guys are amazing. I love y'all and I hope we can do this again one day soon. <3

Top Bottom